Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 6, 2013 11:42:01 AM PST
LOU says:
Thinking about buying this game, all i want to know is if the game has an Offline franchise mode where i can just pick a team and do a regular fantasy draft and play a season (I have xbox live to get updates), i keep hearing different things so i would appreciate the help, thanks

Posted on Jun 16, 2013 2:28:06 PM PDT
Lori Gantt says:
I am using my moms account to submit this. I have played madden every year since 05, this game is GREAT, ok ignore all these people who say "there is no franchise mode" THERE IS ITS CALLED CONNECTED CAREERS. i was mad at first then i realized i get to create my coach and take over a team. You also get to scout players based on attributes you want, and you get to PROGRESS your own players, plays who win MVP and OPY, get more EXP and you use that to upgrade attributes for your players. this game is great! yea there are some bad parts but connected careers is amazing. It lets you do everything you could to before and more so ignore these stupid reviews.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 6, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Madden NFL 13 - Xbox 360
Madden NFL 13 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.2 out of 5 stars   (1,012)