5.0 out of 5 stars Love!
I often buy Madden Girl shoes because I never have a problem with size, quality, or comfort. The shoes are super cute and will go with pretty much anything. I wear a 7.5 and it fits great.
Published 7 months ago by Aimee

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective sole & chemical smell
Published 2 months ago by LADYDORIGHT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect summer sandal., May 6, 2014
I just love 'em! The heel is high enough to give that nice, long-legged look, but the platform is the perfect height so that the shoes are comfortable enough to wear all day and all night. If these came in more colors, I would absolutely order them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute!, March 18, 2014
I was a little worried when I purchased these because not all wedges are created equal. That being said, they fit perfectly! They were comfortable so I was able to wear them all night. I loved the color, it went with everything! Great pair of shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heels I could party in!, May 4, 2014
Love these! They are sexy and I could walk in them which isn't my strong suit. Definitely recommend these heels!

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective sole & chemical smell, July 29, 2014
This sandal looked cute and it is difficult to find true white colored sandals, and initially it appeared to fit true to size. I thought the strong chemical type smell it had would dissipate, but it didn't. And even though the size fit, after walking in them for a couple of hours, I had pains in my left foot because there is something defective with the supporting sole structure. How do I return a pair of sandals that I learned from wearing were painful to walk in, even though they looked cute.

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm so sad that these shoe hurt so bad, September 21, 2014
I'm so sad that these shoe hurt so bad! They are so cute and when they arrived in the mail I was so excitted when I saw them. They fit my foot fine but by the end of the night my pinky toes couldn't handle the shoes, I literally started walking barefoot. They also have a really pungent smell that hasn't gone away, and I left them outside to air out. I'm hopeing that if I where them again they will not hurt as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!, July 12, 2014
gigi (litchfield park, az) - See all my reviews
great pair of shoes - well made - received quickly - just as expected!

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so quality., June 17, 2014
They are not as good quality as I have previously ordered by Madden Girl. The size 8 is somewhat smaller than the previous size 8. You probably should order 1/2 size bigger than normal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 17, 2014
These are really cute shoes. They fit well and are comfortable as well. I recommend ordering these Madden Girl shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!!!!, May 27, 2014
They fit perfectly! I loved them. They look exactly like the picture. I am so excited to wear them. They are great!

Madden Girl Women's Ennette Espadrille Sandal