5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Published 19 months ago by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay.
Published 10 months ago by Learna21

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, January 15, 2013
This is my first experience buying shoes online. The color is exactly as it appears in the picture--a brownish gray. I'm happy with the fit. They're definitely not too small (I normally wear a 9.5 or 10, and ordered these in size 10), and I do have a bit of wiggle room in the toe area, which is fine with me. I wore these to work, to my retail job where I'm on my feet my entire shift, and I was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable they were. I love the lace-up style because I can pull them fairly tight around my skinny ankles and lower legs. The side zippers are very handy and seem to be well-made. I was a little worried about the traction based on the picture, but these have good grip on every surface I've walked on. They look great over skinny jeans. The one time I wore them under bootcut jeans, I did regret not wearing taller socks because my bare legs felt rubbed raw around the top of the boots after several hours, but I won't make that mistake again. I can't wait to wear these with my gray sweater dress. Adorable, comfortable, versatile boots!

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay., October 14, 2013
They're cute, the price is about right, and they run a little large. They are good for those with wide feet, so width-wise they're good. They're also a little bigger than the size I usually wear. I wear a 6 and these have a little more room on the toes which is not a bad thing for me. For Madden Girl, I was just disappointed at the material. If you want cute combat boots that could hold up for occasional wear, these could be for you. But I wore these three times and I felt like they were kind of cheap, and the laces, as someone else here said, are also kind of cheap looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 2, 2013
Love the style! They are pretty good quality fake leather. They are comfortable and they keep my feet warm. The only drawback is the bottom does not have a lot of grip. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, January 27, 2013
I wear there boots at least 2 times a week. They are true to size. They never hurt your feet!

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage only a few months later, February 27, 2014
I wear these on average about once a week (if that) and have only had them for a few months. Noticed yesterday that the sole of the foot is coming detached on both feet and when I tried to take them off I noticed that the zipper was broken. They are literally falling apart. Didn't even get one season out of these - I expected more for a "name brand"

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, October 29, 2013
They are my best city walking shoe. No blisters just awesome. I'm a student going to the academy of arts in San Francisco and walk all over up and down hills.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit!, October 29, 2013
Perfect fit! As a woman in the construction industry its hard to find well fitting work boots. I'm not a trades worker, but I do need proper footwear when I go in the field. These are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars big hit for the 12 year old!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Gamer Lace-Up Boot (Apparel)
Got these for my daughter for Christmas and she loves them. They fit well and look good over jeggings or under flaired jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, January 29, 2014
Boots arrived used, dirty, and in terrible shape. Nothing indicated the product being sold was used. I was appalled and disappointed. Have never had this happen to me on Amazon before.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it!!, January 21, 2014
I strongly suggest you select another brand of boots. I have bought several pairs of Steve Madden boots over the last couple of years. I bought these just over a year ago in both black and brown. Perfect in my snowy north country winters because they are not real leather so they cannot be ruined in the wet winter conditions. WRONG. While wearing them today I noticed my feet were cold and my socks felt damp. There is a huge split across the ball of not one but both soles. When I tried to contact Steve Madden they politely told me they have a 60 day defect and return policy. Seriously, I should expect to only be able to wear a pair of boots for 60 days???? WRONG!!! Frye has a 2 year warranty, funny I have had a pair of those for almost 30 years and they are still wearable!! I actually wore the sole out of the Frye boots and had them repaired. The shoe repair man, yes I actually found one, said the Steve Madden boots are such poor quality that he cannot replace the sole. Save your money and buy another brand of boots. I will never buy from Steve Madden or any offshoot of Steve Madden again!!!

Madden Girl Women's Gamer Lace-Up Boot,Black Paris,7 M US