Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 17, 2013
I was really happy to find these great vegan boots!! I never buy real leather because it is cruel and sad. Who wants to wear the flesh of an abused dead cow? Sad!!! Anyway, I found the quality to be great - they are sturdy and have a nice non-slip sole. I got the brown color and its a nice dark neutral brown. Also, unlike a lot of the madden girl boots, these don't have a bright orange zipper - I have nothing against the bright zipper - in fact I also have the Pandora style in charcoal gray that have a cobalt blue zipper and they are great - but its nice to have the brown with a brown zipper that blends in nicely. I have a larger calf circumference and these fit my calves with no problems. I am able to even zip them up over some of my boot cut jeans as well as skinnier jean styles. Overall, these are keepers and I am thrilled that I ordered them.
66 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2013
There boots are very cute and comfortable. I got them half a size bigger to wear big socks with them but the sizes are spot on.
on September 20, 2013
I usually wear a 7 and ordered a seven. I found it really difficult to get my foot into the boot. The zipper in the back doesn't seem to go down far enough to allow the foot into the boot. I eventually did get it on but will be returning these.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 27, 2014
This is my first pair of knee high boots that I can wear the cute socks with and I was elated when I got them. Im a pretty small person and wear a size 6 shoe and these fit perfectly. Some people on here said they got a size up so they had room for socks, tucked in pants, etc. but I got my exact size and they fit great. Im able to wear the socks and the pants with them because the top is roomy. The shipping was also very fast. Only problem I have with them is that they are a little hard to get your foot into. Im hoping with time they'll loosen up and it wont be as hard to get my foot in. Other than that- love these Madden Girl boots and love the price.
review image review image review image
on January 2, 2014
The fit is fine but if you wanted black boots, which is what I ordered, you don't get black! They are grey! Very disappointing because I already have grey boots and wanted BLACK!!! I may be sending back but not wanting to spend the money to return!
The quality of these boots is not what I've seen like in previous Madden Girl boots that I have. If you are short, the top of the boots will come up too high. Overall, they run on the big side as well. I had to return these for something else.
on December 20, 2013
It was a beautiful boot! I figured, since I recently bought a different pair of Madden Girl's that were really roomy at a 7.5 that I'd try this pair in a 7, but alas. I couldn't zip it up past the bottom part of my calf, so I had to send it back. Too bad, though, because they were pretty and built well. But girls with skinny calves, go for it!
on April 8, 2014
I was looking for a pair of boots like this to wear with a costume of mine and stumbled upon these. The boots are incredible. They fit very close to the calf (FYI) so if you have bigger calves beware. I have normal size ones and they zipped quite close. The actual shoe portion fits true to size. I own many Madden Girl shoes and I fit in a size 8 perfectly. It was neither tight nor loose. They were comfortable and I was able to walk in them for over 7 hours straight with no pain. Highly recommend these boots.
on October 25, 2013
Love these boots! They fit great. Calf may be too wide for girls under 130 lbs. the leather is soft and a good color.
on November 24, 2014
I have a really hard time with shoes because my feet aren't exactly the same size, so I'm always thrilled to find a cute pair of boots that actually fit right out of the box. These look much nicer in person than in the photos, too. It's a little tricky to get your foot into the shoe part even with the zipper pulled all the way down--but I assume that will ease up as I break them in. I'm just happy to be able to wear them right away and not have them tear up my feet while I get used to them.

I'm very happy with this purchase and would recommend these for anyone who wants a little style without having to be uncomfortable. My feet are small (6 1/2), but wide and I have large-ish calves. These still fit great. Someone with really narrow feet might want to wear thick socks, but for me they're perfect with just tights or light socks. The price was amazing and the service was fast and accurate, too. Well done all around.

See 1 answered question