Madden Girl Women's Prepie Knee-High Boot,Black Paris,6 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Madden Girl is a division of Steve Madden -- the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century who has inserted his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, Mr. Madden has maintained the direct day-to-day responsibility for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades.
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 11.3 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004KPAS9Y
- Item model number: PREPIE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have these in three colors - absolutely love the style and heel height. I do have to say that they scuff easily and since they aren't leather I don't think they'll last more than... Read morePublished on October 17, 2013 by M. Pillar
I would rate these boots 5 stars if they lasted longer. I wore them a 4-5 times a week for about two months (~35 uses) before the heel caps came off and the heel proceeded to wear... Read morePublished on May 23, 2013 by Kala
I was looking for a comfortable slouch type boot that fit easily over my calf. These work beautifully. They run a bit big, but that just means I can wear thicker socks.Published on February 18, 2013 by Engineer Bob's wife
I LOVE these boots. They are super comfy, cute, and work well with tons of outfits. I wear them all the time, and I definitely would buy them again.Published on January 16, 2013 by Rae Weinstein
These are now my favorite pair of boots. They aren't true knee high but they are still cute and way comfy even after hours of wear . These are a must have for the shoe lover.Published on July 3, 2012 by W.underwood2727