5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT Boots
Published on October 19, 2011 by Nikki123

2.0 out of 5 stars Color not what is pictured
I was so excited when I found these boots, now I am VERY disappointed. I have been looking for a winter white or cream colored boot for a very long time this boot is not even close to what is pictured. Amazon has misrepresented this "BONE" color. The "BONE" colored boots are more of a taupe, or a dirty grey color. Very disappointed.
Published on December 9, 2011 by Ulrichswiss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT Boots, October 19, 2011
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Rickki Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I usually don't write product reviews, but after the ordeal I went though to find the perfect tan, knee-high, leather riding boots, I HAD to share my thoughts on these. I probably spent a total of 30 hours reading reviews of boots online and trying some on in stores (sad, I know haha). I wanted ones under $150, that like I said, were tall, tan, leather riding boots...that DIDN'T bunch or gap around the ankles like a pair of rain boots (it makes them look so cheesy). I found a lot of styles I liked, but since I'm 5'4" most of them were TOO tall, or when I watched product videos even the $200 boots were bunchy around the ankles! These boots are perfect for what I was looking for. Yes, they're a little big around the calves, but they have a buckle around the top- I took them to my Dad and he easily added two extras holes for me to tighten them. I usually wear between a 7 and 8 and I decided to get these in an 8 based on other reviews... they fit perfectly. If you want good quality, reasonably priced riding boots, go with these!

2.0 out of 5 stars Color not what is pictured, December 9, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Calf area is HUGE!, November 3, 2011
Linh Lam (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Rickki Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I had read some reviews about this boot on several sites, and reviewers had mentioned that the calf area of this boot is really big. I thought maybe it would fit okay on me, but sure was I wrong! These arrived today, so I excitedly tried them on, and to my dismay, there was about a 2" gap in the calf area. I even wore them over jeans, but it was so loose! I'm 5'3" and of pretty average weight, so I'm not sure how large your calf has to be in order to fit these boots. I loved the color, texture, and the shoe felt true to size as far as shoe size. I'll be returning them tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOT!!, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Rickki Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I found this boot originally at Belk for $89.99. I expected to get it as a Christmas gift, but Belk was completely sold out. I knew what to expect when I received it from Amazon for a MUCH better price. After reading the reviews, I was terrified that the calf part would be too big as the other reviews stated. To my great surprise, the calf part and boot (as a whole) fit perfectly!!! I wasn't "swimming" in the calf as one review stated. I'm about 5'5 and weigh 115. My calves aren't big at all. I would buy this boot a million times over! It was so very comfy and looks adorable with my skinny jeans! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but wide calves, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Rickki Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
Before I bought these boots I read the reviews and saw how it was mentioned that these boots seem to be wide but I did not realize the extent to how wide they would be...I have normal sized calves and I was swimming in these. They look great, are very comfortable, and I absolutely love the style for the price but definitely do not purchase these if you have anything less than a wide calf, I sent mine back within a day of having them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots with skinny jeans!, November 8, 2011
These boots are a dark gray color (paris black) - they look great with skinny jeans! They are very comfortable and true to size. They look like real leather when wearing them so they look much more expensive then what I paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rikki Boot, November 4, 2011
I LOVE these boots. Quick delivery, perfect condition and i have recieved sooo many compliments on them. They are a bit darker than the picture shown.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great riding boots, October 27, 2011
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Rickki Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I love these Steve Madden boots. They are really comfortable, look stylish and the tan color is a great addition to my line of boots. Great buy from Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh., October 17, 2013
These look cheapy. They are OK, but nothing chic (the picture make it seem like they'll be a nice tight and sleek fit).

4.0 out of 5 stars so worth it!!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Rickki Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I love these boots so much! i actually got them for 30$ at famous footwear but they are perfect. They go with everything and are so comfortable. I work in retail and you could wear theres boots for 8+ hrs and your feet wont hurt. I find myself liking a lot of Madden Girl's boots oppose to the actual Steve Madden shoe. These are totally worth the money :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›