Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 12, 2012
I loved, loved, loved my Madden Girl boots that I wore for 2 years straight (every day in the winter during wind, snow, sleet, rain, etc.) until they finally gave out on me. So I find these Madden Girl boots that were very similar. They were just as I hoped for when they arrived: comfortable sole, perfect shaft length, etc. However, I wore them TWICE and the sole of the right boot came OFF! Came OFF! I sent them an email and they would not replace it. So, I super-glued the sole to my boot that I've only worn TWICE. Then, the TOE part of the sole came off. What in the world?! I expected A LOT from a company that is suppose to provide superior products. Now I'm stuck with gluing (what I thought was my favorite boot designer) the boots together. Pitiful. DO NOT WASTER YOUR MONEY!
22 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2012
These boots are the worst purchase I have ever made! Like another reviewer said I wore these for about a month and then the sole started to come off. The seams have all frayed. One of the zippers is broked. The boots scuffed the first time I wore them just from rubbing on a stair. Would never purchase these shoes again. And never a pair of Madden Girl boots again. I would give zero stars if I could
on February 12, 2014
I am happy with these boots. The do run very big. I am always a size 8.5 with Steve Madden and I ordered a 7.5 because of the reviews. The boot is tight when you slide your foot in as others have noted, but once my foot is in I still have room for regular socks. The boots are very comfortable. My zippers and soles are fine, no problems at all. I love the red zippers. The boots are really cute and I see no reason why they won't hold up like any other Madden boots I own. They are light on your feet and there is plenty of calf room with skinny leg pants/leggings. They hit just below my knee (I'm 5'3"). I gave 4/5 stars because it's weird that the sizing is off from other Steve Madden/Madden Girl boots. Hard to gauge what is the best size online because of that.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 27, 2014
I read a lot of reviews on these before purchasing them. I was surprised that even an off brand of Steve Madden, Madden Girl, was as cheap as these boots were. Their overall rating was very good but many complained about zippers or heels falling off, etc. So, true to form, I just said, heck with it theyre adorable and a great price. Im so glad I did. They are so cute on, do not feel cheap like some people said and have no issues that Ive come across and Ive walked all over with them. The shipping, as always with Amazon Prime, was really fast. The only problem I have with these (I have this issue with another pair of Madden Girls) is that it is a bit difficult getting my foot, socked or not, in and out of the bottom of the shoe. I have to really move my foot around to get it in. Once its in, though, the fit is exact- I wear a size 6 and with socks and leggings or jeans tucked in these boots fit great.
review image review image
on November 11, 2012
I had these boots pulled up in a tab on my chrome for WEEKS before getting them so I have to write a review. At first, I was disappointed when I got this boot. I think I had idealized it too much in my head. The materials are cheap(er) than I expected, but still mostly fine. The suede doesn't look super great when you first see it and is definitely low quality. The zipper is nice, but overall I just felt blah about them.

Then I started wearing them and I liked them a lot more. The fit is kind of weird-- I'm normally an 8-8.5 and I got the 8. Still plenty of room in the toe and heel. But what's weird is that like another reviewer, I have a hard time getting my heel in too. It's just poorly designed. Once they're on though they're really cute.

A note about calf size-- I have running/marathoner legs so boots are often tight. These are very roomy, even with skinny jeans and socks.

Overall I'd say 3.5, considering how pricey they are.
on June 3, 2014
These boots have lasted me through 2 Wisconsin winters so far and don't seem to be giving up any time soon. They are cute and comfortable and I get a lot of compliments on them. The first time I wore them I (stupidly) wore ankle socks with them and they cut up the back of my ankles. But since then, I have only worn thick, tall socks and they haven't given me a problem again. I also added insoles to raise my ankle up so it didn't hit the part that cut me, and that has helped a lot. I normally wear an 8.5 and ordered these in an 8.5 and can wear them comfortably with socks and insoles. I have fairly small ankles and calves and they fit comfortably over jeans. They're almost a little too big around my calves, but I think they would fit well around a normal person's calves and jeans. The leather has loosened up a bit over the last year so they don't stay up as well as they used to, but if they fit tighter that would help hold them up. My feet have never gotten wet while wearing them, and our winters are pretty slushy, but I also make it a point not to jump into big puddles with them either. The thick rubber soles are good in the snow and ice, but they're still fashionable enough to wear to work or out at night. I was a little hesitant about the big red seam going up the back, but I can't see it (and I get compliments on it) so it doesn't bother me. I actually really like that they zip in the back rather than on the side. Overall, a great, affordable pair of boots!
on May 30, 2013
I usually don't buy boots that aren't made of real leather because they look cheap. I especially don't buy black faux leather because they look the worst. However, these boots are great. I bought the brown fabric (because I didn't want to buy faux leather) and the fit was AMAZING. They fit my larger calves comfortably. The brown fabric is somewhat of a brown-olive shade, which disappointed me but I grew to like them. I saw a gal wearing the cognac color at the mall and it didn't look too bad so I went ahead and ordered myself a pair. I like the reddish brown rather than a flat brown or dark brown....again, perfect fit and not too plastic looking. Then I thought, "why not???" I came back and ordered the black. No complaints. Out of the three, the black does look a little faux BUT I am extremely picky. It certainly doesn't look cheap though and the zipper is a nice touch.

No bunching at the ankles, a clean line from foot to knee! I like how they are slightly slouchy but don't fall down the leg. Room to spare in the toe box. THE KEY IS TO SIZE DOWN! I am normally a 6.5 I Steve Madden/Madden Girl and 7 in other brands. I ordered the 6.5 and returned for a 6 and it was perfect. I bought 3 great fitting boots for what I would have paid to buy one pair of leather boots...a good deal in my opinion!
on October 23, 2012
I did not like the quality of this boot. For the price, they look cheap. However, returning them was a breeze and very easy.
on July 9, 2013
Just received my boots. I agree with other reviewers that they are roomy in the foot area. I ordered a 9-1/2 because I am normally a 9-W but I didn't need to size up at all. I will be wearing them with thick socks and an extra inner sole so that will fill up the extra room. Love the soft-leather look, which I will polish and waterproof, as another reviewer mentioned and also WD40 the zipper. The length was a little too high for me (zip hit the back of my knee) but since they are supposed to be the krinkle-look I expect they will eventually "ride down" and that won't be a problem. I got the boots on sale so I am really pleased with the look/price. I love the blue zipper (on the black model) since it matches my jeans.
on February 19, 2014
I absolutely love these boots, they exceeded my expectations when purchasing. They do seem to run a little large, maybe a half size, but a thick pair of socks cures that problem. The color is more of a army green/brown then an true Brown but matches everything! Looks great with black, denim, Brown and everything in between. Have held up to rain and muddy baseball fields as well. Comfortable as well. A great riding boot for any occasion/outfit!