4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty alright
Published 20 months ago by Kaitlin F

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Boot Ever
Published 20 months ago by Peachy Keen

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Boot Ever, November 12, 2012
I loved, loved, loved my Madden Girl boots that I wore for 2 years straight (every day in the winter during wind, snow, sleet, rain, etc.) until they finally gave out on me. So I find these Madden Girl boots that were very similar. They were just as I hoped for when they arrived: comfortable sole, perfect shaft length, etc. However, I wore them TWICE and the sole of the right boot came OFF! Came OFF! I sent them an email and they would not replace it. So, I super-glued the sole to my boot that I've only worn TWICE. Then, the TOE part of the sole came off. What in the world?! I expected A LOT from a company that is suppose to provide superior products. Now I'm stuck with gluing (what I thought was my favorite boot designer) the boots together. Pitiful. DO NOT WASTER YOUR MONEY!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, August 28, 2012
Mary (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Zerge Boot (Apparel)
These boots are the worst purchase I have ever made! Like another reviewer said I wore these for about a month and then the sole started to come off. The seams have all frayed. One of the zippers is broked. The boots scuffed the first time I wore them just from rubbing on a stair. Would never purchase these shoes again. And never a pair of Madden Girl boots again. I would give zero stars if I could

1.0 out of 5 stars Look cheap, October 23, 2012
I did not like the quality of this boot. For the price, they look cheap. However, returning them was a breeze and very easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty alright, November 11, 2012
I had these boots pulled up in a tab on my chrome for WEEKS before getting them so I have to write a review. At first, I was disappointed when I got this boot. I think I had idealized it too much in my head. The materials are cheap(er) than I expected, but still mostly fine. The suede doesn't look super great when you first see it and is definitely low quality. The zipper is nice, but overall I just felt blah about them.

Then I started wearing them and I liked them a lot more. The fit is kind of weird-- I'm normally an 8-8.5 and I got the 8. Still plenty of room in the toe and heel. But what's weird is that like another reviewer, I have a hard time getting my heel in too. It's just poorly designed. Once they're on though they're really cute.

A note about calf size-- I have running/marathoner legs so boots are often tight. These are very roomy, even with skinny jeans and socks.

Overall I'd say 3.5, considering how pricey they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes after i FINALLY got the right size!, July 8, 2013
I LOVE these boots but they run BIG. i have three Steve Madden boots. but these for some reason run a whole size Large. so i would recommend buying them a size smaller.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, November 5, 2012
I only give this product 4 stars because I feel like the zipper is poorly made. doesn't zip up easily. Overall, the shoe is comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars good everyday boot, February 12, 2014
I am happy with these boots. The do run very big. I am always a size 8.5 with Steve Madden and I ordered a 7.5 because of the reviews. The boot is tight when you slide your foot in as others have noted, but once my foot is in I still have room for regular socks. The boots are very comfortable. My zippers and soles are fine, no problems at all. I love the red zippers. The boots are really cute and I see no reason why they won't hold up like any other Madden boots I own. They are light on your feet and there is plenty of calf room with skinny leg pants/leggings. They hit just below my knee (I'm 5'3"). I gave 4/5 stars because it's weird that the sizing is off from other Steve Madden/Madden Girl boots. Hard to gauge what is the best size online because of that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not the best quality, January 4, 2014
Loved this boot. Very cute and it doesn't look super cheap for the price. The only problem, however, is that the sole on my boot has fallen apart. It fell apart within just a couple weeks of having them. Bummer.

5.0 out of 5 stars love 'em, October 31, 2013
I wear a size 10 or 11 and these size 10 fit great and are really comfortable to wear. They are really durable and are my new favorite boots to wear! I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 15, 2013
They run big, so make sure you order a half size smaller. Otherwise, they look awesome! I had to exchange them but my new boots arrived the very next day

Rate and Discover Movies