5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THEM!
Published on July 2, 2010 by Rosie Webb

3.0 out of 5 stars Madden girl boots
Published on January 14, 2011 by Brite1

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THEM!, July 2, 2010
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Zoiiee Boot (Apparel)
I had wanted to buy the Steve Madden "Roady" boots for quite some time, but they were way out of my price range, so when I found these I was really happy because they are considerably cheaper. At first I was scared that they would look like fake leather and the color would be splotchy (I got the Tan Paris color), but when they came it turned out I had been worrying for nothing. They are such nice quality, and when I compared them to my friend's Tan pair of "Roady" boots, the leather felt the same (even though the Zoiiee is man-made and the Roady isn't). Overall, I like the Zoiie boots better; I think the color is prettier, the toe is more round, and they are just all-around gorgeous. However, mine did run a bit large; I ordered an 8.5 and they fit my mom who usually wears a 9 and there is some extra room in the toe when I wear them. Despite this, they are very comfortable. I LOVE THESE BOOTS!

4.0 out of 5 stars these are great!, July 30, 2010
i did have to exchange them, they run an entire size too big. i normally wear an 8.5 and had to send these back for a 7.5. i have large calves and have a hard time finding boots that are big enough around, these are really roomy even with jeans tucked into them. they are well lined so should be nice and toasty in the winter. overall a great item.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the shoes - hate the sizing!, October 14, 2010
What is it with boots and being sized weird? I normally wear size 8 and I just bought one pair in a store and had to get a 6.5! I ordered a 7.5 with these and my feet are swimming in them! :( Now I have to go through the hassle of returning, guessing another size down, waiting for them to come back and try them again. I'm 5'7" about 130lbs so I don't have the thickest of legs, and that's my main problem. Boots are always baggy on my calves, so I was hoping ordering down would make the calf size smaller (these said they were 15" in diameter, my calves are about 13"). The boots are NOT black, as other people have said they're more of a dark grey, which is fine by me, now they can go be my black/grey boots! :) 2 in 1. I don't think the "leather" looks cheap, i LOVE the contrasting zipper (one of the main reasons I bought these!), and the fact that they're flat. It's surprising how hard it is to find simple, flat, dark boots. Some reviews have said they're true to size and I don't know how that can be the case, I have a feeling I'm going to have to order a 6.5 which makes me nervous because I never go that small! Good luck shoppers..

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Boots!, September 28, 2010
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Zoiiee Boot (Apparel)
I orginally found these boots in a department store, but they didnt have my size. I then searched a couple days on the internet, found them here, ordered them and recieved them fast. I actually have them on right now. Wore them to work (11 hours)and have gotten compliments and they are very comfortable. The calf area is somewhat big, so if you have a hard time finding boots that fit that area, these are the ones. I don't so much mind that, I'm able to tuck boot-cut jeans in without a problem. Thay are not black though. They are gunmetal/grey, I knew that before I bought, and that's what I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Madden girl boots, January 14, 2011
These boots were pretty cute, but didn't fit my calves really. I wanted to be able to wear skinny jeans with them and tuck them in but I could barely zip them up around a bare leg. The sizing was too big so the foot part was huge while the calves were small. Other than the sizing issues they were really cute, I love the zipper up the back. If you have any trouble trying on shoes I wouldn't buy these online. I have wide feet, narrow ankles and athletic calves and these did not fit at all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for Fall!!!, August 20, 2010
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Zoiiee Boot (Apparel)
I've been looking for a pair of brown/tan boots for awhile now! I have larger calves (16") and have a hard time finding boots that fit!! I don't have to pull and tug at these to get them to zip up! The color is great and I love the zipper up the back. The only negative thing about them is they are a little big around my ankle. I wish the ankle strap could be tightened more! Minor complaint!! I wear an 8 and the 8 in these fits perfect! I think if I had gone smaller they wouldn't have fit so nice. I'll be able to wear these with thicker socks in cold weather!! LOVE them!! I'm going to get the black/grey too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Boots!, October 22, 2010
It's always difficult for me to find boots that will fit my foot as well as my calves. These boots seem like they were made specifically for me! They are comfortable, seem to be well made and fit me perfectly. The size seems slightly big but in my cold winter climate, that allows for thicker socks. I love, love, love these boots!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable! Stylish! Fits Athletic Calves!, December 19, 2010
I LOVE these boots! I have athletic calves (15") and its always a chore for me to find boots that fit my legs and don't make me look disproportional. I get complaints every time I wear them and they are SO comfortable! I have literally walked MILES in these boots and have not had any issues!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfy!, August 24, 2010
These boots are exactly what I've been looking for~affordable, stylish and super comfy. They look great over jeans and especially with skirts and dresses. They look distressed and believeable as leather, and they are the most comfortable shoes ever! Highly reccomend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Zoiiee Boot (Apparel)
And the title says it all. I ordered the pair in distressed black without even reading the reviews because I saw them in person at The Buckle. Naturally, they didn't have them in my size. I wear a 10, and shoe shopping has been always been a nightmare for me. I immediately got on the internet and spent quite awhile before I found my size on Zappos and ordered them right away. Today, I spent even more time before I finally found the tan/brown ones in my size. I LOVE these boots. A little big in the calf, but not as big as the ones I had before. Just right for tucking in skinny jeans. Shoe manufacturers seem to think that if you are 5'10" and wear a size 10 shoe that you are automatically heavy and need a larger-size-calf boot. They also think you want to add to that height by wearing a 3" heel! Thank Heaven for these boots!!! I'm now going to sell my unused brown and barely used black boots on ebay!

Madden Girl Women's Zoiiee Boot