|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.99 - $69.99|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
- Faux leather upper with belted strap detail
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Madden Girl is a popular spinoff of the mega successful Steve Madden brand. Madden Girl produces fashionable and on-trend shoes for the girl who won't settle for less. Madden Girl's emphasis is providing women's fashion footwear for affordable prices.
Madden Girl is a division of Steve Madden -- the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century who has inserted his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, Mr. Madden has maintained the direct day-to-day responsibility for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00BETMSC4
- Item model number: ZUZU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
No free return, it would have cost a lot to return them. I gave them away.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These boots were bought as a Christmas gift December 2013. They were perfect till up till now. They started to tear where the leather and sole meet. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Brian W.
These boots are cute, they do run somewhat large. I am a 7 and got a 6.5 and they still have room in them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ashley P
Great for the price. My daughter loved them. Wish there were more colors to choose fromPublished 3 months ago by John
Just got these in October and they already fell apart. The bottom rubber part almost completely ripped away from the cloth. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jessica L.
I didn't expect much given the low price, but I like this brand and wanted to give these boots a try. SO glad I did. Read morePublished 6 months ago by KRip
These were comfortable but I have had them for a year now and the stitching is coming apart. It's the stitching holding the leather to the sole of the shoe. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer