5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots
Published 10 months ago by Chanel

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boot but not up to Steve Madden standards
Published 11 months ago by HyProSys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, November 6, 2013
I just ordered these monday afternoon and got them today. very fast shipping! they're actually better than i was expecting. i read the reviews and ordered a size smaller than i usually wear and they fit perfectly. im 5'2 and they come just below my knees. ive been really reluctant to buy black boots for some reason, but decided to give these ones a try and im so glad i did! im happy these are my first black boots. the black is matte, which im very happy about, i thought they might be a little shiny based on the picture. so far i love them, but i havent worn them yet to say how good the quality is. so far, they look well made and i can't wait to wear them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boot but not up to Steve Madden standards, October 15, 2013
I am willing to pay a mid-level price because Steve Madden's stuff is nice for the price. I'm not sure if Madden Girl is a lower quality, but for the price point this boot is at, I felt a bit more attention to detail was needed. I am fine with the fact that it's not real suede, but the thing that really got me was that the boots have fake stitching embossed in the sole (on the top). It looks really cheesy, like something you might find at Payless for half the price. Hey - I love these boots for half the price, but I don't feel like I got what I paid for. Also- these boots are WAAAAAAAY big. I am a solid 8.5, 9 in exercise shoes. I got these in a 7.5 and I can wear them with thick socks. Order at LEAST one size down from your normal size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Boots But Tough Zipper, September 12, 2013
These boots are super cute and they fit true to size. The only thing about them that I didn't like is that the zipper is kind of hard to zip. It's not very smooth and it gets stuck on itself. Other than that great boots!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Madden Girl Women's Zuzu Boot (Shoes)
Beautiful but ripped with in three months... I was so sad because I bout the brown AND black....happened to both. Not good quality. I expected more considering that they were not cheap $$.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit, November 20, 2013
I usually wear an 8, but these were a little large in the foot and ankle. The calf opening, however, is tight. They look nice though and will work for the season

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, November 4, 2013
One boot was different than the other!!!
No free return, it would have cost a lot to return them. I gave them away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, August 16, 2013
Loved the boots overall. Will definitely have to wear socks with them, but they fit my calves really well and that's hard to find!

2.0 out of 5 stars These run really large, August 26, 2014
So large, they felt like clown shoes (boots).
I usually wear a 7.5 or an 8. Based on reviews, I got an 8.
Big mistake.
They were huge.
I felt ridiculous wearing them -- I don't know why I actually wore them out of the house.
I should have just tried them on at home and then returned them. Shame on me.
Anyway, I gave these away to charity.
I can't give a good review of the styling -- the sizing ruined the whole thing for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Giant Blue Zipper, September 26, 2014
Boots were too large around the calf of the leg, has a GIANT blue zipper the entire length of the back from heel to top. Had to spend $15.00 to return them.... there are too many companies out there offering free return or exchange postage service! Will not use Zuzu Boot again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, September 19, 2014
After reading the reviews, I ordered the boots in size 7 (I normally buy boots in 7.5-8). I am really glad I did not order a whole size down, they fit pretty snug. I wish I ordered them in my regular size! I can barely put my foot into the boot, the heel is very tight! One zipper works just fine, but the other one sticks... Snug around calves, but that's OK, I have bigger calves... The boots look OK, I am not in love with them... I am keeping them because I only paid $40.00, if I had paid the full price, I would have returned them...

Madden Girl Women's Zuzu Boot