Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Madden Girl Women's Zuzu Boot
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 6, 2013
I just ordered these monday afternoon and got them today. very fast shipping! they're actually better than i was expecting. i read the reviews and ordered a size smaller than i usually wear and they fit perfectly. im 5'2 and they come just below my knees. ive been really reluctant to buy black boots for some reason, but decided to give these ones a try and im so glad i did! im happy these are my first black boots. the black is matte, which im very happy about, i thought they might be a little shiny based on the picture. so far i love them, but i havent worn them yet to say how good the quality is. so far, they look well made and i can't wait to wear them.
on September 12, 2013
These boots are super cute and they fit true to size. The only thing about them that I didn't like is that the zipper is kind of hard to zip. It's not very smooth and it gets stuck on itself. Other than that great boots!
on August 4, 2013
Beautiful but ripped with in three months... I was so sad because I bout the brown AND black....happened to both. Not good quality. I expected more considering that they were not cheap $$.
on November 20, 2013
I usually wear an 8, but these were a little large in the foot and ankle. The calf opening, however, is tight. They look nice though and will work for the season
on October 15, 2013
I am willing to pay a mid-level price because Steve Madden's stuff is nice for the price. I'm not sure if Madden Girl is a lower quality, but for the price point this boot is at, I felt a bit more attention to detail was needed. I am fine with the fact that it's not real suede, but the thing that really got me was that the boots have fake stitching embossed in the sole (on the top). It looks really cheesy, like something you might find at Payless for half the price. Hey - I love these boots for half the price, but I don't feel like I got what I paid for. Also- these boots are WAAAAAAAY big. I am a solid 8.5, 9 in exercise shoes. I got these in a 7.5 and I can wear them with thick socks. Order at LEAST one size down from your normal size.
on November 20, 2014
I'm giving them a 3 out of 5 stars because the first pair I bought were HUGE! I bought an 8.5 but they fit like a 10. They were so big I had to return them and get a different size which was a big hassle. Though, once I ordered a whole size down, the boots fit pretty well and I actually really like them. I ordered a 7.5 the next time but probably could've gotten a 7. DEFINITELY ORDER A SIZE DOWN!
on June 11, 2014
I ordered these boots for my daughter to replace a similar pair that she had a long time. They weren't the exact same pair as before, but they look really good and fit well. My daughter was happy with them!
on November 4, 2013
One boot was different than the other!!!
No free return, it would have cost a lot to return them. I gave them away.
on August 26, 2014
So large, they felt like clown shoes (boots).
I usually wear a 7.5 or an 8. Based on reviews, I got an 8.
Big mistake.
They were huge.
I felt ridiculous wearing them -- I don't know why I actually wore them out of the house.
I should have just tried them on at home and then returned them. Shame on me.
Anyway, I gave these away to charity.
I can't give a good review of the styling -- the sizing ruined the whole thing for me.
on December 18, 2014
These are great boots! I wear them all the time and get lots of compliments on them. They are very comfortable and wear well. For the price you really can't go wrong. I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on boots and these are so reasonably priced yet don't look cheap at all. They do run a little big. I normally wear a 9 and got these in a 8.5 because the 9 was out of stock. The 8.5 is slightly big but not big enough that I could wear an 8. I normally just wear thick socks with them and I am fine.