|Fits as expected||
Madden Men's M-Franky Oxford
|Price:||$41.99 - $79.00|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Wingtip details craft a corner office look in this handsome oxford.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wingtip details craft a corner office look in this handsome oxford.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00AYSFUYE
- Item model number: M-FRANKY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The shoes have fallen apart, I was wearing them one or two times a week and now they are coming apart at the soles. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dan Busch
Thin bottoms, insole or insert would help. Looks good and very reasonably priced.Published 11 months ago by Heather Mekkes
Leather is cracking all over the place after 5 weeks of 3-times-a-week wear. Of course, this did not manifest until after Amazon's return window, so I am SOL. DO NOT BUY!Published 11 months ago by Russell B. Spears
Must buy for the price and gorgeous shoes for slim fit suits. Love them.Published 11 months ago by Some random persons opinion
The left shoe spilt on the side after just wearing it twicePublished 13 months ago by henry l hagood