5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!
Great shoe for the price! I found it in a department store for $109 and waited to buy as I had a hunch that was a major markup. Went onto Amazon and found them for $59. A great savings. The shoe is light and far more comfortable than any other dress shoes I have ever bought. Some of those were in the $200 range but these Maddens outperform those.
Published 9 months ago by TheUstudent

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not look like in the picture
Does not look like in the picture, also it was advertised as man made but has leather lining. Returned this.
Published 4 months ago by Kinshumann

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking Shoe, November 1, 2013
For the price, this is an excellent buy and a great looking shoe. I recommend it highly. You won't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, October 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars this shoe, August 27, 2013
this shoe right here is great, when I have it on I feel like a million dollars, it completes the professional look I present at work, and my chic digs it

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, April 4, 2014
Shoes are a bit slimmer than I'd have hoped. Having wide feet makes it a bit of a tight fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, March 27, 2014
Shoe fit really well. You can tell it's not the top quality but for the price it is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again!, February 26, 2014
Great shoes! They look really stylish and are exactly what I was looking for! Would definitely get another pair again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not look like in the picture, February 23, 2014
Kinshumann (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!, February 22, 2014
I loved the Madden's until the sole just came unattached from one shoe and I've only had them about 2 months. Any warranty?

4.0 out of 5 stars madden men 10.5, January 19, 2014
Shoe fitted nice n snugly. I liked the colour, got a lot of compliments at work. Would recommend Madden shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit! Cheap Material., January 14, 2014
The fit of this shoe was spot on. I wore them for a couple hours to break in and they molded to my feet. Very comfortable! However, the material is quite cheap feeling and for that I had to knock a star. you can easily feel that it is not leather. They do look very classy though. They do NOT look cheap from the outside. They looked good enough to wear for my wedding. I'm happy with the purchase because its hard to find my size.. 7.5. JC Penny's however has a better shoe the same style for less just not my size.

Madden Men's M-Franky Oxford