Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Madden Men's M-Ziggy Oxford
 Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3

on November 24, 2014
First, I really do love the shoes. They fit well, they look great and they were inexpensive (my favorite part). But, the insoles are red. And when your feet sweat (mine do all the time, no matter the temperature), the insoles bleed and socks absorb the red. This has happened to at least 5 pairs of my socks. Thankfully, I'm not emotionally attached to many of my socks, but it's still an issue. I think the bleeding may be finished now. The red on the last pair of socks was really faint. If not for that, these shoes would have probably received a 5 star rating from me.
on December 12, 2015
They looked nice and fit well, but the heel separated from the back part of the shoe after maybe 10 or so wears. Admittedly, I work in the city and walk maybe an overall total of 15-20 blocks outside during a typical day from the train to work. So I do tend to go through dress shoes quicker than others do. Nevertheless these seemed to die way before I would have considered acceptable.

Yeah, you can't expect too much for this price (was about $30 when I got them), but even for a cheap pair I'd look elsewhere.
on September 7, 2015
These are great shoes at a good price. The color is different than most of what you see people wearing so they stand out. And they're good looking enough shoes that they draw compliments when people notice them. Wore them all day my first day and had no problems. Can wear them with either jeans or slacks, so they're one of my staples for work.
on September 25, 2014
I was a little leery about purchasing these shoes online without trying them on, but they fit about true to the size expected. They fit well, and are much more comfortable than most dress shoes. I typically wear them with business-casual, but have worn them with a suit and they look good with them as well. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase.
on September 4, 2014
This is one handsome shoe! Great value indeed. This shoe is failry snug at first... it may require a shoe-horn for a time to get them on comfortably, but the supple quality of the leather is such that a lived-in look and feel, is right around-the-bend. If I didn't need a shoe horn, this would be a 5-star rating. (Ihope that's not too lame...)
on September 11, 2014
These fit nicely, and I am stoked with how they look. However, the insole stained my sock bright red on the bottom. I plan on calling and seeing if taking out the insoles is advised, but these would be absolutely fantastic with a nice pair of comfy insoles.
on July 16, 2014
I like the way Amazon deals with the customers. however i thought that the heel is partially wooden from the picture. i was not expected this type of heel.
I do recommend your site to all of my friends really.
regards,
Raed
on March 26, 2015
At this Price, it is a 5 star, the only reason i didn’t rate at a 5 because its not leather,slightly uncomfortable around my ankle by the end of the day. but I knew that buying it, and 5 star means perfect & I don't know if they will last 6 month's or a year or more. I will try to get back and tell you how they hold up.

for this price, fit and comfort I would buy them again.
its a great causal work shoe made in China, if you want a really good shoe buy a shoe made in the USA, in my opinion they are the best shoe made period! Some will last many years and some can be resoled
on September 8, 2015
These shoes are great. I generally wear a size 12, but had to buy a half size smaller (to save $$$) and they ended up fitting perfectly. They'll be fantastic once they're broken in.
on June 22, 2014
I bought them for my 15 year old son to wear in a wedding to match the grooms Allen Edmunds shoes. Not only did they fit well but they looked amazing especially for the price!

See 1 answered question