5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!
Just the look I wanted. Great with or without socks. Long pants or shorts. This is a good looking shoe.
Published 9 months ago by dad

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart fast
Not even one month after I received the shoes, they started to fall apart. Seams started coming undone and parts started ripping off...safe to say I'm not getting them again.
Published 6 months ago by Steven Roomberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, March 19, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart fast, June 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 2, 2014
I jus got my shoes today they came on time...looks jus as pictured! I wear a 10.5 and it fits good

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shoe, April 9, 2014
Perfect price for a good shoe. Fit almost perfectly, might have gone down one size but would have been constricting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality loafers - stylish and comfortable, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's M-Gameon Slip-On Loafer (Shoes)
Found a pair of gray Madden M-Gameon's at my local Burlington Coat Factory for about $35. Deals can be found on the Gameons at 6pm and other discount shoe stores like Burlington and DSW.

These loafers are my go to shoes for casual outings, work, and being out and about. Much classier and sharper than slip ons and skater shoes.

Love the design:
* Perforated design on the top of the shoe. Subtle, clean design. Doesn't scream "Look at me!" People in close proximity will notice the cool design.
* Thick shoe laces. My FAVORITE part of these loafers.
* Comfortable sole and plenty of room at the back end of the shoe. A bit wider, looser relaxed fit, if you will.
* Strong material. I can tighten and tie my shoes without fear that it would rip a hole in the lacing loops.

I got this at a bargain for $35 (with tax). Between $30 - $50 this shoe is worth it. This is a superb loafer and is a STRONG contender as the ace loafer in your shoe rotation.

P.S. I recommend going down half a size down. I'm normally 9.5 but went with size 9.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!, September 8, 2014
I've never owned anything outside of converse so this was a little unpredictable on my part. The first thing I noticed was the quality of the shoe, it's pretty comfortable and sturdy as well as attractive. I really like these shoes because they are comfortable and l especially when I go out with my friends. I've been complimented by strangers that's how good this shoes look. Also the shoes fit as expected would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, April 25, 2014
I usually wear an 11 but I buy 10.5 with most boat shoes and that (10.5) worked well with this buy. The shoe looks nice and is comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey kicks, April 16, 2014
Great kicks. Everyone needs a pair of grey boat shoes. It's a classic look anytime and a proper fit at size 12 for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
The shoes aré awesome

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes look good, but they are for a very tight leg, July 7, 2014
Shoes look good, but they are for a very tight leg. So I would suggest to order a number bigger than usual.

Madden Men's M-Gameon Slip-On Loafer