Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Madden Men's M-Gameon Boat Shoe
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 9, 2015
I was a bit worried about y purchase after reading a few reports but fortunately I have yet to have any grievances with my pair.
I have been wearing them constantly since I got them. About ~20miles of walking. Ill upload some pictures for review when I get a chance.

Overall great pair of relatively cheap shoes. Madden has made me a return customer.

Attached pictures are of 2 months constant use about 2-10miles a day.
Other than the expected dirtiness from NYC sidewalks and the wearing down of the heel, these bad boys are still going strong.
All of the stitchings are still holding up and no holes. Great buy for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 19, 2014
Just the look I wanted. Great with or without socks. Long pants or shorts. This is a good looking shoe.
on September 8, 2014
I've never owned anything outside of converse so this was a little unpredictable on my part. The first thing I noticed was the quality of the shoe, it's pretty comfortable and sturdy as well as attractive. I really like these shoes because they are comfortable, I wear these especially when I go out with my friends. I've been complimented by strangers that's how good these shoes look. Also the shoes fit as expected, I would definitely recommend.
VINE VOICEon June 15, 2014
Found a pair of gray Madden M-Gameon's at my local Burlington Coat Factory for about $35. Deals can be found on the Gameons at 6pm and other discount shoe stores like Burlington and DSW.

These loafers are my go to shoes for casual outings, work, and being out and about. Much classier and sharper than slip ons and skater shoes.

Love the design:
* Perforated design on the top of the shoe. Subtle, clean design. Doesn't scream "Look at me!" People in close proximity will notice the cool design.
* Thick shoe laces. My FAVORITE part of these loafers.
* Comfortable sole and plenty of room at the back end of the shoe. A bit wider, looser relaxed fit, if you will.
* Strong material. I can tighten and tie my shoes without fear that it would rip a hole in the lacing loops.

I got this at a bargain for $35 (with tax). Between $30 - $50 this shoe is worth it. This is a superb loafer and is a STRONG contender as the ace loafer in your shoe rotation.

P.S. I recommend going down half a size down. I'm normally 9.5 but went with size 9.
on April 30, 2015
The shoes look very good. My lady was in love with them when I put them on. However, they started to fall apart on only the second wearing. The sole of the shoe is already peeling off the toe. They are not unwearable, yet. But, I certainly didn't expect them to start falling apart so soon.
on October 27, 2015
I really like the look of these shoes. My other pair of boat shoes was starting to wear out, so I went searching and found these! To me, the seem like a slightly more dressy boat shoe. They look great with a pair of jeans and a button up. They were stiff to start out with, so be prepared for a break-in period, but its no worse than most new shoes. These are great shoes overall, hopefully they will last well too.
on May 25, 2016
these look and feel amazing... for like two weeks, than the dye starts coming out of the soles, which rip off the bottom, and the seams start breaking, the metal pieces fall off, and they look like you have owned them for two years. if you plan on using these shoes more than 5 times, buy something else
on August 10, 2015
A clean and stylish boat shoe that is comfortable to wear all-day. The quality/look of the shoe isn't evident by the Amazon pictures, but I had seen them in person and was impressed. This doesn't have the look of your Grandfather's boat shoe, it is a modern shoe with a classic throw-back look. Worth every penny.
on July 5, 2014
I love these, I went to the mall looking for shoes like this, went about 10 stores looking for the perfect fit and look and could not find any. I took a chance on this as I really wanted to try them on before I spent the money, but I know the Amazon return process its very easy so I took a chance. When I got them I loved them right away, the fit perfect, the feels great and I get compliments on them all the time. My only regret is not getting them before, they were on my Wishlist for about 2 months.
I will recommend them to anybody and I'm also thinking about getting another color.
on December 29, 2015
I wear a 10.5 in sneakers, but for these; size 10 fits perfect.
If you plan to wear these without socks (as most boat shoes are suppose to be worn), i would recommend going down 1/2 a size.
I rock them without laces and pair them with almost anything (shorts, jeans or khakis). Work well for me for all day long wear. Ideal for warn-to-hot days.
Keep an eye out on the price of these as it tends to fluctuate a lot.

Recommend them!