5.0 out of 5 stars Great
The bottom is more grey than white so I really like these. White would have gotten dirty too quickly.

Fit great.

The bottom of the sneaker is kinda cottony so I wear them to the office a lot. Great casual sneakers.
Published 6 months ago by Visar P

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
I had hopes for this shoe. I have had experience with Madden boots in the past and it is hit or miss with the quality lately. I like the look of the shoe and the feel is not bad. It could use a bit more cushion in the insole, but that could be rectified with a decent insert.

Published 1 month ago by Tony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 8, 2014

Fit great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, July 28, 2014

My issue is with the durability. This shoe did not even last 3 months. Like another customer, the metal lace hooks at the top were easily ripped off. But honestly, that would not be a problem if the sole managed to stay attached. The separation began near where the shoe bends as you step. Later the sole started separating at the heel of my left shoe. It quickly deteriorated until almost the whole sole detached. I would like to be clear; this is under what I consider light use. I wear these out and about, mostly on pavement. I have never owned a shoe with so little durability. As I stated, after only 3 months of use they are completely worthless. I may try to reattach the sole since they still look new.

If you are buying these for the looks, and you only plan on wearing them once a month, you should be satisfied with your purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Torn, July 13, 2014
The shoe itself looks nice but i purchased the shoe for my OFFICE job and the shoe is torn already. Pretty pathetic. My advise? DO NOT BUY THEM!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Cool stuff love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, June 28, 2014
I wore these shoes less than a month, not even every day. The metal eyelets pop out, the sole is coming off and ripped under the shoes. Shoes are soaking up water when it's slightly wet outside. Purely disappointed, shoes are definitely not recommendable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor build quality, June 7, 2014
The metal eyelets near the bottom popped out after 1 month of light wear. Past the month return point as well. Very disheartening. Avoid these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Madden fashion sneaker, April 1, 2014
Extremely satisified with product, looks great, ran a bit small, I exchanged them for 1/2 size larger, would suggest anyone interested in buying them to order 1/2 size larger. Your exchange policy extremely efficient, & your selections are
fantastic , thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Goods looks but not lasting, August 25, 2014
The shoe looks nice but wore out quickly. I don't walk much but after a month the sole wore out and cracked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely, April 4, 2014
I bought these sneakers for my son. He likes them. I would be open to purchasing more Madden shoes in the future.

Madden Men's M-Single Fashion Sneaker