4.0 out of 5 stars good but not great.
Great look and some new tune ups, but i felt that the game could have had more done to it. Second as a Seahawks fan i felt that this game really is not centered around Richard Sherman but around the Carolina Panthers instead. Lastly i had a guaranteed ship date and the item arrived late.
Published 3 months ago by Austin C. Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Like one of the other reviewers here
Published 3 months ago by tj rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Like one of the other reviewers here, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Madden NFL 15 (Ultimate Edition) - PlayStation 3 (Video Game)
Like one of the other reviewers here, my copy of Madden 15 on ps3 freezes consistently. I can finish 1 offline connected careers (franchise) game, but it freezes as it tries to exit the game to the connected careers menu. This makes the game unplayable for me, since I only play offline franchise mode. The icing on the cake? Most of the "new" features are only on the next gen consoles, which to be honest was not surprising in the least. I contacted EA about this on 8/28/14 via Email and on their site ( http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Football-15/Madden-15-ps3-freezing-after-every-game/td-p/3399083 ) and no answer since then, no EA rep has posted a follow up to our inquiries about this issue. Avoid this game at all costs, spread the word around. EA is a sham, and has fallen a long way from when it put out the likes of Road Rash and Skitchin' .

1.0 out of 5 stars The game-play is fine. The new features are fine, August 29, 2014
The game-play is fine. The new features are fine. The issue is they have overloaded the game so it freezes constantly. I have played four games and so far it has frozen after three of them and caused me to restart and lose all of my progress in franchise mode. If this continues, I will be returning this game as it is not worth the headache of freezing all the time.

**Update on previous review**
I took the game to a friends and tried it out on his ps3. Low and behold we started a connected (offline) franchise together and before we could even play a game it froze. We restarted and tried again. This time we were able to play a game but as usual it froze after the game on the loading screen. EA needs to figure this out, I skipped buying last years Madden because the previous years did this exact same thing. Definitely not worth it. I am saddened to say I will never be purchasing another Madden again due to this aggravating problem. Playing video games is generally a waste of time, so when my wasting of my time is wasted by the game freezing constantly - it is not worth it. Good bye Madden video games, you use to be great.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not great., September 10, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special, November 19, 2014
D. F. Smith "Dane" (Loveland, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Nothing special here. I've been playing Madden for a long time and it is typically the only game I have time to play, so I really count on the game to give me something new each year. I play the Franchise Mode/Offline and occasionally play online games, but I really enjoy playing the computer and have been playing at the All-Pro level, sometimes the All-Madden level.
This year the game in the All-Pro level, gave me opposing Defenses that seemed to know when I was running the ball -- blitzing CB's and Safety's directly toward my ball carrier. It gave me blockers who seem to purposely go out of their way to miss blitzing defenders or letting LB's go to hit the running back or the QB in the backfield. Madden 15 gave me QB's who miss wide open receivers and receivers who don't even look for the ball (more than a few times the ball has bounced off a receiver's helmet and been intercepted or fallen incomplete). And then yes, the game freezes up on me which I haven't had happen since 2009 or so.

There are some good points to the game: the kicking arc is a good touch and the spin moves/bull rush moves seem to work pretty well, but that's about it. The graphics look the same, the plays are pretty much the same, the "confidence" of players is a bit hokey, but I get it. Maybe I expect too much, but the game isn't as much fun this year and I'm so tired of Phil Simms commentary. I wish I'd waited like I had 2 years ago when they took out the Franchise Mode, then I wouldn't have spent $60 on this game. I've never missed NCAA Football so much in my life.

3.0 out of 5 stars it might not be a bad choice, as the extra up front cost is ..., December 2, 2014
Another edition of the series, slight improvements, etc, we all know how it goes. However, buying the Ultimate Edition is an interesting proposition: Spend extra money for in-game digital content, or not? If you know you're going to end up forking out the bucks anyway, it might not be a bad choice, as the extra up front cost is significantly lower than if you bought the content separately. However, experienced MUTers know that the standard 'Pro Packs' you are paying for don't really yield much in-game value. Possibly, the extra $10 could be spent on a promotion later in the season and have a better return.

In the end, it may be a good choice if you want to have an early start on bulking up your team with a lot of low-end players. After my Madden Season's experience, I think I'll stick to in-game earned currency for "purchasing" the digital content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, October 25, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it! He plays it all the time (which I am not completely happy about all the time lol) but I love that he really enjoys it. I have no idea whats going on but apparently this version has a lot of cool features so I'm just glad overall. Its a great buy for anyone who loves football.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014
Husband loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 25, 2014
My son loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars For The Older Consoles, An Incomplete Version, September 3, 2014
Bill Stockstill ""Bill"" (Marietta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Don't be fooled. This version of the game, on the old platform, is missing features on the Next Gen. I really bought this believing it would have what's been seen in all the preview videos. Wrong. They updated some of the announcing dialog, tweaked the graphics, took out Defensive Assist and added a new way to tackle. Plus they added a more indepth practice section that actually teaches real football strategy. But I don't see why they didin''t include the pregame and half time shows in the next Gen or the match up comparison. They are features that they had put in previous versions of the game. In a way, its Madden 25.5 instead of Madden 15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madden keeps getting better!, September 29, 2014
Awesome game! Love franchise mode and changing prices of turkey legs before calling offensive audibles!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Madden NFL 15 (Ultimate Edition) - PlayStation 3
Madden NFL 15 (Ultimate Edition) - PlayStation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
$99.86