5.0 out of 5 stars Miles and Maddie will never marry--HA! HA! HA!
Published on April 21, 2000 by B. Kimble

2.0 out of 5 stars Comic Mania
I have read this story in its normal content and felt the story wasn't too bad. However, I guess the comic version is not quite the same. I little too hard to get used to.
Published 18 months ago by Leighdl

5.0 out of 5 stars Miles and Maddie will never marry--HA! HA! HA!, April 21, 2000
This review is from: Maddie's Love-Child (Hardcover)
Yes, Miles and Maddie both said they would never fall in love and marry. Then they met one another. He had met her in Australia at a social and went back to London. He kept thinking about her and had to go back to Australia to get her off his mind. Maddie wanted a baby desparately. She saw the perfect genes in Miles. He had looks, intelligence, etc, etc, whatever it took to make a perfect baby. She was going to have the baby and not tell him. Well this book does get interesting. There is, if you like it, about 3 chapters of straight sex. Even though that was there, the book was still very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow. This was new twist, May 26, 2014
A Harlequin heroine that WAS NOT the victim but actually using and manipulating men? Now I'm impressed - NO, not by the heroine's actions - but that the author did something new. The heroine is not a naive virgin, nor does she want men to push her around. This was an interesting twist. I enjoyed the hero as well. He started out like paper, but was fleshed out and cut from a different cloth (those that read this will get my pun) than the typical, overly-aggressive/angry-at-everyone Harlequin hero!
Misunderstandings and judging someone by their appearance is never a good idea. This story proves that.

5.0 out of 5 stars fave ff because of this, January 19, 2014
I love this story, I read it a ciuole of times, thanks to zionx, this story give a different meaning in my life becauae she use thia to my favorite skip beat as a part of her ff

2.0 out of 5 stars Comic Mania, January 31, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, January 24, 2013
This book was just ok. I did not too much care for the plot but the illustrations was great. I love that part of the book.

Rate and Discover Movies