Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

95%
Format: DVD|Change

on January 6, 2013
I had bought the Made to Crave devotional book and was excited when I found this book and DVD. Beware: This is not a diet book. There are not food plans to follow. This is a book that helps you to shift your focus to God and His healing grace and away from food.

I am not a new Christian but this book and DVD have really opened my eyes to new strategies for fighting my food issues. I was afraid to start the Made to Crave devotion because I was afraid to let God down if I failed. However, Lysa tells us that you can never let God down, YOU were never holding Him up in the first place. Each of the six session are deep and full of encouragement.

The book has taught me that I need a holistic healing for my food issues. I need to feed my body right, take supplements that work for me (they don't push any brands), and exercise to build strength. The rest will come in time. Long term health is the goal.

If you're looking for a quick fix, this book is not for you.
on February 5, 2013
This is a wonderful well written book. You can read it alone or with a group of people. It is great as a Bible study! I would definitely recommend this book to others!
on September 8, 2013
Everything you need to get started and stay the course is there, and then some.Lisa is so down to earth, its easy to be able to relate to what she's talking about.
on July 19, 2013
Way motivational - so glad I got it. Highly recommend if you like to have bits to use throughout the day to remind and drive you!
on January 25, 2013
What a great way to approach an obsession with food. This truly can be the answer if you let it!
on January 11, 2014
I'm just getting started with this book but I've been reading the devotional for sometime and I love this series! I feel really inspired that I will finally be able to reach my health goals!
on November 11, 2013
It's such a helpful tool when you realize that your life depends on losing weight. This helps you stay in the game, even after the weight has been lost.
on March 25, 2013
...is wonderful! Lysa TerKeurst does a wonderful job considering she understands first-hand the struggle. Her books were perfect for me!
on January 23, 2014
Wonderful read, it's not just a physical craving. It's a spiritual issue that we try to satisfy with food or other substances.
on July 3, 2013
I am looking forward to using the guide with friends in our church health ministry program at our local church.