Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on December 16, 2013
If you are going to use Lysa's DVDs with the Made to Crave Bible Study then this is a great tool to have as a "listener's guide" and discussion guide. Or you can buy one copy for the leader of the group, so the leader can use it as a discussion guide after viewing the DVD. (Better for each person to have their own copy.)
on October 26, 2013
This study guide is helpful to go deeper into the subject and think through it personally. I also like the DVD. Lysa Terkeurst is a fantastic author and helps apply God's word to everyday situations, I also recommend her book Unglued.
on July 2, 2014
This book really "spoke" to me. Loved the author's workbook/text and loved her honesty.
on May 31, 2013
Lysa TerKeurst does not disappoint. She has a gift and I look forward to applying her suggestions and seeing results.
on January 16, 2015
Thank you!
on November 20, 2013
This showed up fast and is in great shape! My wife and I are already working through the study guide with the DVD!
on February 17, 2014
This is a well done, hard truth spoken in love study. Lysa's transparency is refreshing. Video is well done, questions are probing. I cant recommend the study enough. It has changed my life!
on January 19, 2015
Great bok - highly recommend
on May 28, 2013
I/we thought this study had some eye opening moments ~ if you are struggling with food, or the way you eat your food ~ Lysa will help you to take a closer look ~
GOD above all, anything at all, and that means the foods we consume and why as well as when. Eye opening study! Good points to ponder.
on September 3, 2013
I started out on this review hoping it would cause a change in my eating. My cravings have done a complete 180 since starting and finishing. I LOVED this study. It showed me what was beneficial, what my faults were, what my triggers were, and it was all Biblically centered. It really brings you back to GOD first. The other thing I love about this study is that I no longer feel guilty if I do enjoy a food that is not beneficial to me. THE GUILT IS GONE!!!

I highly recommend this study (book & DVD).