Boston Legal 1 Season 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Smoke Signals Alan Shore tackles a big tobacco company and discovers that the defense attorney is an old flame, and Denny Crane's frustrating lack of performance issues are getting him down.
2. Guardians and Gatekeepers Alan Shore sues a major pharmaceutical company for deceptive advertising after Denny Crane's unintended misuse of an arsenal of prescription drugs almost kills him.
3. Dances with Wolves Denny Crane is arrested yet again, this time for carrying a concealed weapon with which he shot a man who was trying to mug him and Jerry Espenson, and Alan Shore tries to help a sex surrogate - with whom he shares a past - gain joint custody of her daughter.
4. True Love Alan Shore is called upon by ex-flame Phoebe Prentice to prove her husband's innocence in the murder of a nurse. But deep down, Alan's unrequited love for Phoebe makes him hope that her husband is guilty so that they can rekindle their relationship.
5. The Bad Seed Alan Shore and Shirley Schmidt take on the armed forces when a man's brother dies in a local military hospital due to malpractice. But a friendly wager Denny Crane makes with Alan regarding the outcome of the case could cost Alan his job. Meanwhile,…
6. Happy Trails Alan Shore and Denny Crane take a breather from the office and saddle up at a Dude Ranch in Utah. But the two city slickers soon find themselves at odds with their fellow horse enthusiasts and may need to call on the always irritating attorney Melvin Palmer -…
7. Mad Cows Alan Shore and Denny Crane sue the government when cattle rancher Carol Hober - who, Crane believes, is the spitting image of actress Valerie Bertinelli -- accuses the USDA of not allowing her to test all of her cows for Mad Cow Disease, an affliction that…
8. Roe Jerry Espenson insists on defending himself in court when he's accused of aggravated assault after a run-in with a bully. Meanwhile, Alan Shore and Shirley Schmidt try to help an underaged pregnant girl obtain a judicial by-pass for an abortion.
9. Kill, Baby, Kill! Denny Crane and Carl Sack head to Virginia to defend a corrections officer on murder charges for shooting a death row inmate out of mercy when the execution, via lethal injection, went awry. Meanwhile, Alan Shore tries to heat things up with Shirley Schmidt…
10. Thanksgiving Shirley Schmidt's intimate Thanksgiving get-together with Carl Sack turns into a dysfunctional family affair when she invites Alan Shore, Denny Crane, Jerry Espenson and Katie Lloyd -- as well as emotionally unstable law partner Edwin Poole and his six-ye…
11. Juiced After Denny Crane learns some disturbing news about the progression of his Alzheimer's disease and that an experimental drug which could slow his deterioration is available but not FDA approved, Alan Shore tries to convince the Massachusetts Supreme…
12. Made in China "Boston Legal" ends its five-season run in a two-hour finale that finds Crane Poole & Schmidt in dire financial straits - possibly forcing the firm to find a buyer. And Alan Shore heads to the Supreme Court to persuade them to let Denny Crane…
13. Last Call "Boston Legal" ends its five-season run in a two-hour finale that finds Crane Poole & Schmidt in dire financial straits - possibly forcing the firm to find a buyer. And Alan Shore heads to the Supreme Court to persuade them to let Denny Crane…
|Genres||Drama, Mystery, Comedy|
|Starring||James Spader, John Larroquette|
|Supporting actors||Christian Clemenson, Tara Summers, Candice Bergen, William Shatner, Rene Auberjonois, Chuck McCann, Bess Armstrong, Ming Lo, Raymond Ma, Jim Jansen, Steven Anderson, Pamela Dunlap, Kevin Cooney, John Thaddeus, Randall Barnett, Eugene Boles, Elgin Brown, Paul Buxton|
|Producers||Robert Breech, Lawrence Broch, Bill D'Elia, Susan Dickes, Sanford Golden, David E. Kelley, Janet G. Knutsen, Mike Listo, Dan Menchaca, Steve Robin, Anne M. Uemura, Karen Wyscarver|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A very good series but not worth the price. I would watch the entire series if offered on prime.Published 2 days ago by Dave
Superb entertainment. Outrageous and funny scenes that throw you into fits if laughter, quickly followed by poignant dialogue concerning controversial social and political issues... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Pen1
Boston Legal Season 5 Ep14 "One more for the Gipper."
Meanwhile in Denny's office..........
A large chair at denny's desk is facing away from us. Read more
One of the best shows ever on television. The relationship between the James Spader character and the William Shatner character is one of the great all time partnerships.Published 21 days ago by J. Sheldon