Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Made? Anyone know where these batteries are made? I don't see it mentioned in the product description.
asked by PIB on November 23, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
As Joshua stated - By zooming in on the photo it appears that these Amazon Basics batteries are manufactured in China. For what it's worth, I just checked the following AA's in my stash and found that Duracell, Energizer, Rayovac, and Kirkland brand AA's are all made in the U.S.A. Personally, I'd rather spend an extra dollar or two if it keeps the jobs here in the US and not overseas, so I won't be clicking the Add-To-Cart button on these, but that's a moral/ethical question that one can only answer for themselves.
Hossenfeffer answered on January 4, 2013
Comments (6) | 23 of 25 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Looks like from zooming in on the pictures they are made in China.
Joshua K. answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They are made in China. Once you open the box there is Chinese writing all over.
Amazon Customer answered on December 2, 2013
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product