5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for =)
Published on December 22, 2011 by Jane

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny Size
This tray is kind of a funny size. As other reviewers mentioned, it's a little too wide to fit in some drawers. The other thing is that each compartment is not so deep, it's probably OK for holding a set of 8...
Published 7 months ago by SaraD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for =), December 22, 2011
This review is from: Madesmart 15.875 by 12.75 by 1.875-Inch Large Silverware Tray, Granite (Kitchen)
I measured this tray to actually be 16x13. I have a standard 18" four drawer base cabinet from a giant DIY home improvement store and this tray fits perfectly (not forced but there isn't any extra room on the sides). This tray also has enough compartments to comfortably fit forks and spoons (two sizes), and knives, (serving ware for 12). The four equal length slots measure 10". The upper slot is also 10" across. This tray is practical, feels sturdy, looks to be top shelf dishwasher safe, and is a very reasonable purchase price. I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 21, 2011
For years I've hated my silverware tray. This fall I had an epiphany, I'm a grown-up, I shouldn't have to live with an inferior silverware tray! I tried the Madesmart large silverware tray, and am SO happy with it! As much as I hated my old one, I love this one. It happens to fit my drawer perfectly, and keeps my silverware (which doesn't stack particularly well) from sliding around and intermingling. If you hate your silverware tray or (gasp) don't have one, you must give this one a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer for oversized utensils, November 3, 2007
I searched high and low for a utensil tray that could accomodate my large flatware set. This was the only one that had nice, large-sized compartments and was small enough to fit inside my kitchen drawer. The rubberized lining keeps utensils in place and organized. The top compartment is nice for storing serving utensils and larger kitchen tools. The long side compartment can be used for long kitchen knives and utensils. Rubber feet on the bottom keep the tray in place and prevent it from sliding around when opening and closing the drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a decent price., December 12, 2011
Product arrived in a timely fashion and I am very satisfied with the quality, even though it's larger than the drawer it was supposed to fit. I will give this as a gift to someone, but the product is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, August 23, 2012
Julie (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This tray is perfect for what I needed! My drawers are extra wide in my kitchen, and I wanted something that would hold the larger utensils that always seem to get shoved wherever they'll fit with the standard sized trays. I love the fact that it doesn't slide around when you open or shut the drawer. The extra space above the forks and spoons are great for the little butter knife and sugar spoon. Along with the corn holders that always seem to knock around. I'm very pleased with this product, and will be purchasing more from this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its Job, August 24, 2011
Not much to say but that this is sturdy and not much to go wrong. It does the job. And is exactly as represented.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is a beast, April 6, 2013
This thing is actually much bigger than the pictures do it justice so make sure to measure it out before buying! That being said it is also very solid construction and is not cheap or thin plastic. I almost had to return this because of the size and ended up having to bend it to fit my drawer but I had a pretty hard time doing so! It has been sitting in there for just over a month now and I haven't seen or heard it crack at all which is pretty impressive considering it's constantly under stress from me bending it.

tldr; good quality but measure your drawer first

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 20, 2013
Fits snugly and has tons of space. Not much else to say... don't hesitate to buy one if your draw will fit it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's big! It uses up the drawer space! It fits the drawer! It's cheap!, May 25, 2012
That may not sound like much until you shop for these things and find that many of these are so small that they leave much of your drawer still unorganized, or they're made of hand-carved Brazillian hardwood and they cost a mint so they can sit in a drawer where nobody ever sees them. This was inexpensive and effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Accommodates All my Silverware, November 22, 2011
EllieB (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
I am very satisfied with this silverware tray. The rubber grips keep the silverware from sliding around in the tray, which prevents the noisy clang when I open the drawer. Rubber grips on the bottom also prevent the tray itself from sliding around in the drawer. The compartments are all large enough to accommodate my silverware (at least 12+ of each piece) and the rectangular compartment in the back is large enough to store various kitchen gadgets. All-in-all, this tray is a good value. I would highly recommend it.

Rate and Discover Movies