Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Madesmart 17-1/4 H by 11 W by 18-1/4 L, 18-1/4 to 32-Inch Expandable Under sink Shelf Organizer
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon August 22, 2007
I knew what I was getting before I ordered this item because I had one of these that I bought at a brick and mortar store in the past. Lok carefully at the picture and you will see that it is four black rails that extend to fit under the sink. You can then add or remove five - six shelf pieces to make up to two shelves under the sink. The shelf pieces snap on and can slide back and forth along the rails. You can also adjust the height of the shelves by moving the rails up and down. They are held by plastic hand screws on each side. I will say that it doesn't magically sole your space needs under the shelf, but if you think it out a bit, you can almost always increase the amount of storage space under your sink.
11 comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
Under sink storage is a problem due to weird plumbing angles -- this allows for a solution. I'm pleased with the product, it works as advertised. Easy to put together-no tools needed. It is plenty sturdy for the purpose--though not made to withstand heavy objects like paint cans etc it can definitely handle ordinary under the sink items. I'm buying another. My width under the sink is 22 1/2", and I used all but 2 of the sliding shelf inserts.
review image
on December 16, 2007
I purchased one of these to use under my bathroom sink well over a year ago. It was relatively easy to set up and has worked flawlessly (i.e.: not come apart, sagged or otherwise caused problems in normal use). I particularly like the way the width of the entire unit can be adjusted to fit almost any space, and the way the shelves slide to allow for plumbing. Two thumbs up!
on January 30, 2012
I am very happy with this organizer. At first I didn't think I would be able to use it because I could not figure out how to get the left end bracket around my plumbing. Finally I decided to saw a slit in the bottom of the bracket, fit it around my plumbing and then install the rails that hold the shelves in place. Once the shelves were snapped in place, the unit became very sturdy, despite the cut I made in the end unit. I've posted two photos -- one of the slit and one with the unit in place.
review image review image
on August 22, 2010
The concept for this product is really good--adjustable shelving to put up under the sink in difficult to organize space. Unfortunately the manufacturing makes it a dismal purchase. Once opened, two of the pieces had broken off of the attachment bars, and the other two came apart during assembly. It's quite flimsy plastic, and not designed to hold the heavier spray bottles, detergent, etc. you might have under the sink. Really wanted this to work but returned when it kept falling apart despite lots of efforts to brace it or keep it assembled.
on May 12, 2007
not the highest quality, but does the job and for the price - a good item to have under the sink. helped us with our organization quite a bit.
on August 8, 2008
This item was incredibly easy to put together and use and is adjustible to manuever around everything under my cabinet. It took me about 10 minutes. I love having the extra shelf. I am ordering another one, just to make the shelves deeper.

A small piece was missing and they sent me a whole new one which only took a couple of days to get here, and they let me keep the other one. Great price! Great deal!
on July 15, 2010
I knew what I was buying when purchasing this product. I expected a slightly flimsy piece of over-priced plastic - and that's what I got. But for the very old and rusty kitchen sink cabinet in our rented apartment, this suits us just fine. It serves its purpose. The shelves are flimsy and waggle about because there is no brace or other support to hold the black horizontal (also plastic) pieces together. You can't place very heavy objects on an upper shelf and expect the shelf to be sturdy, especially if the sides of the unit are not flush against the side of your under-sink cabinet. It's a useful enough tool, but it's no great feat of magnificence, either in terms of design, sturdiness or quality.
on October 30, 2010
The Madesmart undersink storage units have really helped with the organization and storage of all of the bathroom items that are frequently under the sink. I used two units under two sinks and they are wonderful. There are lots of options for organizing the shelves and there are plenty of shelves so that you can place tall things and small things in an orderly fashion. I love these shelves and wished I would have gotten them a long time age.
on February 23, 2011
I needed something to help corral all the junk under my downstairs bathroom sink that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg.

When this arrived I set it up in about five minutes. (And most of that time was me being indecisive about how high to set up the shelves.) It is easy to assemble, easy to adjust, and worked well under my sink. No more junk falling out when you open the cabinet door! It feels very sturdy as well, and I have mine loaded up with cleaning supplies. I am considering purchasing another one to go under my other bathroom sink as well.