Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 5, 2013
Great idea poorly executed. Cheap plastic is so thin (think disposable water bottle) that the sides of the extenders are bowed inwards. The warped bottom of the center portion does not sit flush against the bottoms of the extenders, so small items stored in the extenders end up wedged underneath the center section.

Imagine what would happen if you put a plastic utensil tray in a car during a heat wave in Arizona, and you have a general idea of the condition of this thing straight out of the box.
VINE VOICEon November 2, 2012
This is a great product and very easy to use. I like that it can expand in order to fit odd-sized drawers and that it is made of an easily cleanable material. I didn't give the product five stars because of its flimsiness. It functions fine in the drawers and serves its purpose, but the pegs on the tray used to secure the expanding drawers could have been structured better. Only a little bit of force on each side would cause the expandable compartments to push inwards.
on September 13, 2011
I am happy I purchased this item. It has certainly helped me to organize my messy drawer.

The tray came in 3 pieces that required I "snap" into place for the appropriate width of my drawer. It was a comedy seen snapping the pieces into place.....I'm not sure if it was just me or if this product is typically a bit of a challenge to piece together. Once I had the 3 pieces secure it wasn't a big deal because it's not like you move it once you place it in a drawer.
on March 28, 2011
I bought this organizer for a large drawer in my kitchen that was a mess. I definitely recommend it if you don't mind spending the money. Good quality product too.
on December 21, 2011
I love these drawer organizers. They make it SO much easier to find things in my kitchen. Seriously, I had no idea what I was missing before I got these. (Okay, this sounds like overkill, but they really do make a difference, so give them a try.)
on November 28, 2013
We have used this for 2 months and I love it…my drawer was messy with mismatched organizers before I got this Madesmart. The expandable one is exactly what I needed for my very wide (22.5 inches) drawer. This leaves a narrow space on the side where I have put our skinny tongs & skewers. We have about 5 inches left in the front of the drawer and organized that space with 4 sets of measuring cups and various cheese slicer utensils. I love how well this piece fit our extra big drawer and how well organized everything looks in it. We also got the expandable silverware tray…love that too!
on February 10, 2014
My utensil drawer was a mess and I saw this product on line and liked the looks so I ordered it. I really love the color and the tray is just perfect. It fits in the drawer and holds every imaginable utensil. I bought it for the place I am staying for the winter but will bring it home with me or maybe just get another.
on February 14, 2015
For my purpose this was too bulky and not well designed. I returned it. It was, however, well made and would be a good product in the right circumstances. I ended up going to The Container Store on line and finding one that had partitions the met my needs better. The company was very good to work with, shipped fast, and friendly returns.
on March 22, 2012
Easy to use and does the job. Worked well in fitting into our extra wide drawers in our kitchen and have stayed clean.
on August 24, 2012
This is the best utensil tray I've ever seen It so versatile as you make your compartments wat ever with you want. You can use it for silverware or cooking utensil or both at the same time fitting what ever your need is.

See 1 answered question