Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Real Madrid Home Authentic Soccer Jersey, X-Large
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: X-Large|Change
Price:$44.99+ $10.02 shipping

on February 11, 2013
Anyone who's ever shopped for an authentic Jersey knows how much more expensive they are than Replica's, because they're as close as one will get to wearing what the players actually wear on the pitch! With that said, I again tip my hat to Amazon for delivering Authentic Quality at an unbelievable value! I'm no cheapskate, as I was fully prepared to pay a premium to gift an Authentic Real Madrid Jersey for Christmas, but I can't convey how blown away I was after having seen the price here on Amazon! I literally jumped up and shouted GOOOOOOOOOAAAALLL! That aside, It was shipped quickly, and provided many a smile on Christmas morning. Thanks again, Amazon!
on December 26, 2012
I received this jersey paying only $45 and change. I got it 30% off so it was a great deal. It looks much nicer in person than in the picture. It feels so comfortable and I never want to take it off. If you are a real madrid fan, I suggest you purchase this item but only if it is less than $60. I am very pleased with this product and you will be too.
on June 8, 2013
Fast shipment, and just as I expected, a perfect product. Excelent quality and now I have another Real Madrid Jersey to add to my collection.
on February 28, 2013
FANTASTIC!!!!! jersey i recomend this buyer.The shirt came earlier then expected authentic too,the details of the jersey were at perfection.
on January 2, 2013
This is exactly what I wanted, just as described, authentic Real Madrid home jersey, HALA Madrid! I recommend this item to anyone looking to buy this jersey, store prices can go up to $90 for this same jersey!
on October 11, 2012
It came fast 2 days before it was schedule. The comemorative parch looks awsome and the team logo as well. I'm very satisfied with the product.
on February 7, 2013
It is really nice T shirt, good material and I received the the shirt late. In general when I saw the quality of the t shirt I was so happy
on January 30, 2013
The jersey is amazing, perfect, as it was described on the web site.... correct size, color and price. THANK YOU
on July 26, 2014
This product came exactly as depicted and at a great price too! I love it and I can't wait for the Manchester United vs Real Madrid game next week to show it off!
on December 14, 2012
This is a great product, it cam in a very fast and well packed, my husband is going to love it in Xmas morning ... The best was the price and the seller!