5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!
She really did. My 13 year old daughter loves this bracelet. It is durable--which is saying a lot for an active teenager. I did not want to buy anything too expensive b/c these things seem to get lost, but this looks like I paid more than what I did.
Published 7 months ago by amy dilmar

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Bracelet but A Little Stiff and Awkward
I wish I listened to the other reviews. This bracelet is exactly how it appears but the fit is awkward on my wrist. It doesn't fare well being loose so I have to roll it up a little on my wrist to make it look right. I felt like I was constantly fixing it. Maybe after a few wears, the material will relax and take shape. I will update if that happens.
Published 8 months ago by blazerific

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Bracelet but A Little Stiff and Awkward, April 30, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Bracelet, April 4, 2014
Amazon Customer "SugarBear" (Philadelphia, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
This look great on the website and would be a better bracelet if the clasp were better, easier to connect. You can't put the bracelet on alone.

3.0 out of 5 stars I Ordered Two, Where is the other case?, February 21, 2014
I ordered two of the for my sister and I and they sent my only one case??? How I feel is if I paid the same amount for both items, identical or not, I should have gotten ALL that came with my order. The Bracelet is nice, PENDANTS NOT AS LARGE AS IN PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quality is pretty crappy, something you would see in Walmart, but what can you expect for this price? At ross this would easily sell for $12.99. A Good product, just needs more thought on the Sellers part

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, May 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars tree bracelet, June 1, 2014
I liked this very much.it is almost as nice looking in person as the pic you see. I bought my daughter 1 too and she's very pleased also.

3.0 out of 5 stars I think. these are very nice, cute and gobwith every thing., May 18, 2014
Great for stocking stuffers at the next xmas. All the different colors and messages on the braclets are perfect for todays fashions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Keeps breaking, June 16, 2014
The chain keeps breaking. It was cheap and maybe I expected too much. But I'm still more than a little disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!!, May 14, 2014
Very cheaply made and it broke the first time my daughter put it on. Save your money, not worth it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Exactly As Pictured, December 29, 2013
The charms were MUCH smaller than was shown in the picture (still an okayish size) and was a bit messed up on the actual bracelet part. Also, the bracelet was much too big for my wrist. Other than that, cute bracelet and came to me quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars infinity Bronze Branch Wish Tree, December 28, 2013
Overall I was satisfied, I did have to tighten the link for the clasp as the slip ring had a space left open so it would not stay clasped. The product was as describe and the shipping time met my expectations. I would order again from this company. Price was right and shipping was okay too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›