5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!
Published 8 months ago by daniel bradshaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Was hopeful after reading some reviews... but ...
Published 5 months ago by Mary M.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: MaelStrom Black 9'' Military Boot - M1190 (Apparel)
I was going to try and hold off on writhing this, but can't do it. The boots arrived on time and in very good shape; no problems there at all. The price is what blows me away; you can't beat it, no one can!!! I spent many years in the Army, so I know these boot and for the most part these are every bit as good as the issued one's we used to get. Every thing seems right with them, the weight, material, how they fit, and so far they seem to be breaking in very easy. I understand these may be a little old school compared to the newer style boots, but if you want a good solid product this is it. You may want to add insoles to make them softer to walk in, and nothing wrong with that, I just never done that; my dogs have a lot of miles on them. Maelstrom if you read this, do some of us old school guys a favor and make it in OD green, they will go like hot cakes, for real!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased and happy custoemr, March 9, 2014
I purchased these military boots for my husband and he was very pleased with them. These are the most durable, fashionable and comfortable boots he has ever own. The only problem was I ordered them in a size 11 and he needed a size 11.5 which was not a problem to exchange them. The seller is very professional, quick to respond and will replace or return your items with no problem.

Mrs Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing these every day., January 21, 2014
These boots are a light weight boot. The uppers are lighter and easy to put on my feet. 12 ounces lighter than my other pair. So if you like to alternate between boots. And, you need something refreshing on your feet. This may be the pair for you. Dave- USCG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, March 25, 2014
I chose these boots because I needed something warm yet breathable. These boots are rugged, and provide great traction in wet and muddy areas, and yet very comfortable enough to wear everyday. It is a great boot for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was hopeful after reading some reviews... but ..., July 25, 2014
Was hopeful after reading some reviews...but boots did not hold up..have only had them for about 2 months but after 2 weeks of heavy Camping/ hiking( Search and rescue training on Appalachian trail in P.A. Mtn's) boots are trashed. Sole has separated and the "insert" is non-existent-worn out..ended up walking on the uncomfortable "waffle" framing of the rubber sole because the inserts have deteriorated completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars new boots, April 6, 2014
again these were not to much money have two hundred dollar work shoes that do not feel as good i like these boots buy they with ease they fit just right wear very nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., April 16, 2014
Great boots. Lightweight and comfortable. Very easy to lace up. I was very surprised being that they are 8 inch boots. Easy to put on and take off.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every pennie., March 27, 2014
I suggest insoles for added comfort but not needed. Boots do not have the scent of bacon, this is both disappointing and good as there are neighborhood dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars I NEVER write Reviews, February 9, 2014
I will buy from this Company again. Shoes were here 2 days after placing the order, they came in perfect Condition, I was worried since I never bought shoes before online if I would have problems none to report. I live where there is alot of snow. Kept my feet warm and dry and very comfy to walk in. I give this product a 5 star raiting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged, comfy boots. will buy more., December 31, 2013
L. Chan (VIENNA, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MaelStrom Black 9'' Military Boot - M1190 (Apparel)
I have worn these combat boots for over 4 months. As far as I can tell these are rugged, comfy boots and are worth every penny I paid. The leather still looks fresh and nice after months of wear and the boots hold up very well (I abuse them sometimes...). The fit is fantastic. I would've loved the boots even more if the hooks were eyelets (that's just my personal preference).

I love these boots so much that I am stocking two more of these boots before they run out of stock. at $40 these are a excellent deal. Recommend them to those looking for a decent pair of heavy duty boots without breaking the bank.