5.0 out of 5 stars good to have an 'inside' charger
Published on July 15, 2009 by wogan

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work
I bought the "combo" pack of three power supply-chargers for my Magellen Roadmate. The price was too good to be true. I should have known but the ad said they were gauranteed to work. Well, you guessed it, NONE of the three - Power connection to PC, power connection to house current or power connection to automobile worked. As soon as I made the connection to the GPS...
Published on March 31, 2011 by Big B

5.0 out of 5 stars good to have an 'inside' charger, July 15, 2009
This review is from: Magellan RoadMate 1200 / 1210 / 1212 / 1340 / 1400 / 1412 / 1430 / 1440 / 1470 GPS Portable Wall Plug-in AC Home Charger (Electronics)
Great - especially for the price, it seems to work fine and it's handy to be able to charge your unit in some place other than the car and then use the unit inside a hotel room or house. My only frustration is that the charger does not show when the unit is fully charged, like having its' green light turn off or give me an idea in some instructions how long a full charge will take. However since I am using this for the Magellan 1340 that fault might also lie within the Magellan. I wish the information that the unit cannot be overcharged was listed in an instruction sheet that should be included .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Power Adapter, November 1, 2009
I received a GPS from my employeer for my 30th year. It only had a auto power adapter. I looked on the OEM site for an home power adapter and couldn't believe how much they wanted. Looked on Amazon for a home power adapter and found this for about one-tenth what the OEM wanted for their adapter. The price was right so I thought I'd give it a shot and see if it worked. Sure enough, I can finally recharge my GPS in the house. Great Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magellan Roadmate home charger, October 4, 2010
I would recommend this if you have a Roadmate GPS. The shipping costs more than the charger but still worth the approximately $4 total.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect charger for Maggie..., June 8, 2009
Cinja (California) - See all my reviews
Received this exactly as described-hooked up perfectly to my lil 3.5 inch Magellan 1340 AND it was cheap! Yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars AC adapter, May 5, 2010
This is like the missing glass slipper that Cinderella left at the ball. But when it was found ,it have been a beautiful family reunion together with the Magellan 1470 Roadmate. The benefits from this ac wall plug such as powering up the GPS through your AC at home makes life a lot easier for me.Get the Charge at home indoors and later go play with it on the road outdoors even though you can use the dc adapter that comes included with the Gps. Using this ac adapter at home helps you pre-plan your traveling itinerary before you open the car door. Something so small that helps you get the big picture after you purchase it. Worth every dime.

5.0 out of 5 stars works with magellan 1470, October 10, 2010
plugged it into my new magellan 1470 and it started charging. for under 2 bucks I'm impressed. now I can charge it up without draining my car battery and use it at the same time. nice!

also, you have to have your magellan fully charged to do updates. if the unit is not fully charged before doing and update you risk bricking the unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magellan RoadMate 1470 GPS Portable Wall Plug-in AC Home Charger, September 8, 2009

Works Perfect 100% what I needed smiles TYSM :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger., November 12, 2009
This charger works great. I have the magellan roadmatte 1412 and it works great. Plus it is at a great price of $2.58 and shiping is $2.60. I like it I recomed it. So go and buy One.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall charger, June 11, 2012
The charger fits my Magellan gps and a flip phone. What a suprise. I have an additional charger for my phone and a charger for my gps

4.0 out of 5 stars Great LOW COST AC Charger for my Roadmate 1440 !, November 23, 2009
I wanted a "LOW COST" AC Charger for my Magellan Roadmate 1440 and this is just exactly what I was lookin' for.............. What's not to like, it works!