Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
yes you can enter cordinants and set way-points i would still recommend a better GPS I really regret buying mine
16 days ago by dennis
votes
Yes
Apr 8, 2014 by Anthony Judice
votes
yes. you can enter multi-cache coordinates. works great!
Jun 15, 2014 by Teresa M
votes
As long as you have satellites above you....yes. I do not know if it has maps for that area though. But you should get the GPS for your location. That alone could point you in the right direction.
Apr 7, 2014 by Paul Fry
votes
The eXplorist GC can store up to 500 custom waypoints. You can create a "go to" route from your current location to any waypoint or geocache. There is a compass screen with arrows for guidance as well as a transparent compass layover on top of the map screen. The GC is a USB Mass Storage device and all waypoint and geocaches are saved as .GPX file for each import to other applications and websites. However, the GC only supports a single active track. Therefore, if you want more user data functionality and will be using the GPSr for more than just geocaching, I suggest you check out the eXplorist 310. http://www.amazon.com/Magellan-eXplorist-310-Waterproof-Hiking/dp/B004JU0E2G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8
Mar 15, 2011 by Exp Geo
votes
The GC is much easier to read in the sun that my phone. I haven't really noticed having trouble.
May 17, 2014 by Brad
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers