Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Magellan vs garmin? I just bought a megellan maestro 3250. But now I am thinking I should buy a gamin. Which model would equal the maestro? And which make is better?
asked by Denise Morin-Morris on December 16, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
D. Wong answered on February 3, 2008
Comment | 11 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Power Surfer, NJ answered on July 29, 2008
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Magellan is a good GPS and provides good value for money. I like the alert it gives at 0.5 miles to a turn and the bell tone which comes up when you are at the turn.
Its responsive and easy to use, and the display provides easy to comprehend information.
I will recomend this to buyers looking for decent functional GPS with text to speech for a budget of under 200.
polygon answered on August 4, 2008
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would like a GPS which allows for easy access to any category of POI at any point while enroute to a destination. The 3250 appears to only alllow access to freeway exit POI's while enroute. The 'search POI's from current location' feature only appears to work if you are not alrady set a route. Did you notice this? If so, is the Garmin better in this respect?
bobtherr answered on September 19, 2008
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product