5.0 out of 5 stars Best for stainless
This is the product that I received with the refrigerator purchase and it is the best to use. Those cloths do not do the trick and leave streaks.
Published 14 months ago by Rosemary McChriston

1.0 out of 5 stars Product definitely isn't magic !
We have been looking for a good quality cleaner since purchasing stainless appliances. This product created more streaks than it removed and was harder than car paste wax to remove once I put it on the refrigerator. Even after some really hard rubbing and buffing with a fresh new cloth the streaks simply won't disappear.

Liquid Dawn dishwashing detergent...
Published on December 12, 2010 by Eagle

1.0 out of 5 stars Product definitely isn't magic !, December 12, 2010
This review is from: Stainless Steel Cleaner

Liquid Dawn dishwashing detergent dissolved in water does a better job than this product. Do yourself a favor and keep looking because this product is definitely NOT magic !

2.0 out of 5 stars WIPE, WIPE and WIPE ... and still STREAKS ... read WARNINGS on package, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Stainless Steel Cleaner
Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray, Lavender Vanilla Scent, 9.7-Ounce (Pack of 9) with a MICROFIBER glove/sponge/cloth works MUCH better on STAINLESS STEEL appliances ... cleans EASILY without leaving streaks and smells GREAT!!

But BEFORE I discovered that Swiffer Dust & Shine worked so well, I tried this Magic Stainless Steel Cleaner. My husband purchased a bottle of Magic Stainless Steel Cleaner from either BBB or LNT for us to try on the stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. With kids, it seemed like there were always fingerprints and smudgles on the appliances. My husband thought he found the answer/cleaner we were looking for. Anyway, I read the directions (along with the WARNINGS) on the package. Now, I would expect to see avoid contact with the eyes and if it comes in contact with the eyes to flush with lots of water. What I didn't expect to see was to "AVOID PROLONGED CONTACT WITH THE SKIN." I wasn't sure exactly HOW long "PROLONGED" was, but I erred on the side of caution and used gloves. I only used the Magic Stainless Steel Cleaner ONE TIME. I sprayed it on a cloth (as directed) and wiped the appliances ... and WIPED, and WIPED and WIPED, and WIPED ... until FINALLY most of the STREAKS were gone. Between all the WIPING that was needed coupled with the WARNING about "avoiding prolonged skin contact," I finally decided to try another cleaner that worked wonderfully on cleaning my wood furniture, leather furniture, and marble and granite countertops. I couldn't believe it, it worked GREAT on stainless steel too and without all the wiping.

Yes, Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray, Lavender Vanilla Scent, 9.7-Ounce (Pack of 9) works wonders on stainless steel ... much better than Magic Stainless Steel Cleaner.

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Nothing Magic or Special, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Stainless Steel Cleaner
I don't agree with the other single reviewer, in fact, the reviewer is probably a fake, a plant---but this stuff is the bunk--streaks and more streaks. I am convinced that just about everyone who buys stainless steel appliances, especially a refrigerator, swears that they will never buy another stainless steel appliance. I am certainly in this large, ever increasing, group.
This stuff does absolutely nothing special, and it is not any better, not any worse, than many, many other lousy stainless steel cleaners. I tend to use another product called Shelia Shine, and I even have a review of it on this site. That product is a bit better, but only marginally. As for this "magic" stainless steel cleaner, the only magic is how fast money disappears from your wallet when you buy it. If anone has another suggestion for a better product, let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for stainless, May 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars stainless magic, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Stainless Steel Cleaner
this is the only product I have ever seen that works on stainless steel and I have been cleaning my whole life. I am just glad I found it again as the place I was getting it from no longer supplies it.

Stainless Steel Cleaner