5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
These bottles have been dropped, stepped on, thrown, taken by the dog, and in the bathtub and they still work great.
Published on December 23, 2010 by Genifer Gage

3.0 out of 5 stars Paint wipes away
My 18 month old loves to play with babies so I thought this was a perfect gift for her however, the detailing on the bottles wear off during the first use. I ended up taking the plastic thing off of them and now they look better. For the price I would totally buy these again.
Published on June 21, 2011 by Mommy of 3 girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 23, 2010
Genifer Gage (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Paint wipes away, June 21, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter Loves It!, June 6, 2010
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
My Granddaughter Loves it, she plays with them everytime she is at my house. She is very into her babies & feeding them is very important to her, so both of the bottles fit the bill.

1.0 out of 5 stars DAUGHTER THREW UP FROM LEAK IN BOTTLE, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
Last night my daughter was playing with these bottles. There was a leak from the orange bottle that must have gotten in her mouth. Less than 10 minutes later she was projectile vomitting all over my house. DO NOT BUY THESE BOTTLES. They are VERY cheaply made and whatever liquid is in there is NOT SAFE for children.

1.0 out of 5 stars bottle has a slow leak, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I remember, January 1, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
I had these when I was little and the real milk disappearing is just as amazing today with all the high tech stuff available. Little ones love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, poor quality, March 4, 2011
Karen V (Rochester, IL United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
I bought this set for my daughters second birthday. The minute she opened it she started feeding her dolls. She loves the two bottles. However, within two days of use, almost all of the decorations on the outside of the milk bottle have worn off. It doesn't bother her, but I would do some more looking before I bought this product again. The price is too high for the poor quality. I will probably have to replace them with something better next year.

1.0 out of 5 stars not well made, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
I remember these from when I was a kid. I thought my daughter would enjoy them as much as I did. She did love them, but after 30 mins., she had already ripped the top off. Not very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, April 29, 2010
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
My daughter loves to feed her babies. When I found these bottles, I remembered having one as a little girl. They are good, pretend fun.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leak!, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Magic Baby Bottles - 2 Bottles, 1 Milk and 1 Juice (Toy)
I was playing with my daughter when I realized my hand was wet and it was coming from this bottle, with a horrible chemical smell. I was horrified, they went straight in the trash. This is unacceptable for a children's toy! It was not mishandled in any way, it just started leaking. Now I need to find baby doll bottles that don't have toxic liquid inside and am a little shocked that they all seem to be the same "magic" style. It's a shame because my daughter loved "feeding" her baby dolls with these bottles.