Magic Bullet Complete 21 Piece Mix and Chopping System As Seen on TV
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1 Power Base, 1 Stainless Steel Cross Blade, 1 Stainless
- Steel Cross Blade, 1 Tall Bullet Cup, 1 Short Bullet Cup,
- 1 Shaker Top, 1 Steamer Top, 2 Stay-Fresh Lids,
- 4 Mugs, 4 Colored Lip Rings, Magic Bullet Blender,
- Magic Bullet Juice Extractor, 100-Page Magic Bullet 10 Second Recipes Book
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I use it constantly and honestly have no complaints. I would most definitely recommended it.
Does hummus quite well
Strong motor for size, chops ice well
- Have owned less than a year, and the plastic paddles that the motor spins to turn the blender are wearing out quite quickly. Clearly like most items, this was designed for 'planned obsolescence'. If the paddles had been a hard plastic instead of soft, or better yet metal, this would be a quality product. As is, the quality is suspect.
- The motor strength seems to be weakening as well, or maybe the crappy paddles just make it seem so.
- Either way I'm sick of 'planned obsolescence' & would rather do without then submit to the consumption cycle.
Nevertheless I'm very satisfied with my purchase since I use it as the second food processor of the house, for smaller and quick stuff such as chopping onions, partisan or smoothies.
Could this have been because of mis-use, like maybe not pushing down hard enough to assure full engagement of the nubbies in the vanes? I don't know; I'm not going to tell my wife and daughter that they didn't know how to operate a simple hand blender. This thing has to live in the real world.
Now the thing is junk. I'll start looking for repair parts, but it sounds like I'm out of luck. I wouldn't recommend the Magic Bullet, until they change their material choice.
I WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS !!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use my Magic Bullt everyday for my energy shakes primarily.Published 28 days ago by Roylene T. Neal
It depends what you want to do with it. I was very excited to get the "Free bonus" juice extraction kit. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Shannons
I received mine as a hand-me-down from my mother. She used it after her lap-band surgery, but after a few months no longer needed it. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Sharon Brown
We use this all of the time from smoothies to malts to crushing up cookies. Nice quality and you'll love it!Published on January 14, 2013 by Kritter
Love this, would buy another if it broke. Great for fruit smoothies. The whole family uses this. It's a great thing to have.Published on January 13, 2013 by Patricia