Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 27, 2005
This book has absolutely nothing to do with the Magic Bullet Blender; it is just a little organic cookbook. The title is very misleading. Since there was no description of any kind, I assumed it referred to the Magic Bullet Blender. Big mistake! There is not one recipe in it that I would use, unless, of course, I want to make 2 kinds of ketchup. The "magic bullets" that the author refers to are "Delicious recipes rich in bioflavinoids and other natural food factors that are the "Magic Bullets" against our most serious ailments".
33 comments| 206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2006
I ordered a cook book for the product the MAGIC BULLET. Was in disbelief there could be two titles for a cook book called Magic Bullet but even more in disbelief when it wasn't for the product Magic Bullet. It's one of those instances when the picture/description could have been a little clearer so I could see that it was not to go with my Magic Bullet grinder.
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2007
False advertising in my opinion. I wish I would have read other reviews. This is not for the Magic Bullet Blender, it is to cook stuff with bioflavinoids in it. I am going to send this back to amazon. The cookbook that came with the magic bullet blender is good enough for us!
on December 31, 2007
because this cookbook was suggested as a purchase with the Magic Bullet blender I purchased, I mistakenly assumed it was recipes I could use with that purchase. I believe I was purposely mislead. Live and learn, I guess. I will certainly review any purchases in the future.
on April 13, 2010
It is a wonderful organic cookbook with neat recipes and my GF who I bought it for loved it, But I thought it was a cookbook of recipes for the Magic Bullet blender. Unfortunately I was mistaken.
on May 22, 2014
Totally misleading! I bought a book that I thought was for the Magic Bullet as I wanted to be able to use my bullet in more ways. This book has nothing to do with that as the title suggests. Bad use of the subject title!
on October 6, 2010
I have the Magic Bullet system and love it since there are only 2 of us in the household. I found the Magic Bullet Cookbook and thought it would have many more ideas...What a rip off! I don't know how the words MAGIC BULLET could be used in the title - unless it was written and copyrighted before the Magic Bullet we know of came out.

Also, someone should have done some editing - grammar is horrible!!!

I don't doubt the background of the author, but come on, there are so many better books out today.

I wrote to the Magic Bullet people and am waiting for a response from them.

DON'T BUY IT!
on January 28, 2011
""THE MAGIC BULLET COOKBOOK""

THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A COOK BOOK OR RECIPES USING THE MAGIC BULLET EQUIPMENT...THESE WERE JUST RECIPES THAT CAN BE FOUND IN REGULAR COOK BOOKS. I AM DISAPPOINTED !! WANTED RECIPES USING THE MAGIC BULLET.... THE BOOK NAME WAS MISLEADING.

IN THE FUTURE, I WILL CAREFULLY READ COMPLETE ARTICLE AND NOT RELY ON BOOK NAME ALONE.The Magic Bullet Cookbook
on November 11, 2010
BUYER BEWARE - This false advertised book ISNT for the magic bullet machine. DO NOT buy this crappy cookbook - NOT FOR THE MAGIC BULLET
on December 29, 2012
This book "The Magic Bullet Cookbook" was shown as "something other people purchased/or looked at" (I can't remember the exact wording) when I purchased the "Magic Bullet" kitchen small appliance that my Granddaughter wanted for her Christmas present. I thought it would be really nice to include this "special cookbook" to go with her new "Magic Bullet". Imagine my shock when I received it and opened it up and discovered it had absolutely nothing to do with the "Magic Bullet" I purchased for my Granddaughter. I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED. I DONATED IT TO A CHARITY.