Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 33 questions
vote
I just got an answer from the magic bullet technical support that it is 600 watts and 10,000 rpms
Aug 7, 2013 by John C.
vote
Yes! It came with the blender jar... It was a really good purchase!
Feb 27, 2013 by Jennifer Errichetti
votes
Tall cup holds 3 cups, but you won't want to put that much in there so that it has room to work. Pitcher, holds about the same, for mixing, according to the 'max' mark on the side. I have only used the pitcher as a pitcher, and not to mix in. If only holding fluids, the pitcher can hold about 6 cups. Love this machine. I use it every day.
Mar 2, 2013 by Maryclara Joyce
votes
No, the plug is 110 V, and usually plugging 110 V machines into 220 V outlets produces very unsatisfactory results.
Apr 4, 2014 by Robert Bezverkov
votes
Electric.
Mar 20, 2013 by Lola Says
votes
I am not sure what the difference is between the 2. I have the majic bullet and it will not juice carrots, you would need a proper juicer for that. The majic bullet is really just a mixer kind of machine. It is good for making smoothies etc. with soft fruit like strawberries, but is not a juicer by any stretch of the imagination.
Mar 9, 2013 by fay
votes
The shaker top is for things like shredded Parmesan cheese and other spices you may want to use. The steamer top is for steaming veggies but im not sure what the filter and feeder is.
16 days ago by Terry wilcox
votes
Im not sure...but i think they make adapters for the plug..
Feb 4, 2015 by casey moore
votes
No
Nov 30, 2014 by giok
votes
Soft stuff, yes, it can make it liquidy, like a paste. We used it a lot to make purees out of our dinner foods for our babies. But it doesn't have the power to really liquify like my Vitamix. I still use both, actually, but for different applications. Now that the babies are grown, I use it mainly when I cook and need to process something.
Aug 29, 2014 by ABM
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers