Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Power base, 2 blades, 2 bullet cups, 4 mugs with lip rings, 2 shaker/steamer tops, 2 lids, and a recipe book
- Replaces a food processor, blender, and coffee grinder; simple to operate
- Can do virtually any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less
- Microwave- and freezer-safe cups and mugs; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 4 by 4 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I've had this unit for about a month and a half now and am thoroughly surprised at how nice it works. I have made smoothies that not only rival the local juice bars, but the product tastes better and is a snap to make. I have also made personal servings of soup and vegatable smoothies. Making a tuna-egg-mayo spread was blended very nicely and the whole family ate it up in a couple of days. To get this unit to work as it was intended has to do with reading the manual. It states very clearly that there are certain ways to load your mixing cup. In cases where things do not get blended or are stuck at the top of the cup, the instructions tell you to take the blending cup off and to tap it a few times to get all the contents to the bottom.Read more ›
1. After using the magic bullet, could smell the motor burning up.
Having worked with motors in the past, I can put that bad rap to rest. There are two types of electrical motors commonly used in the market today. One is an induction motor. and the other is the brush and commentator motor. Although the induction motor is most commonly used, there are some brush types out there. The burning electrical smell you sensed is common, especially when first using the motor. When first used, the brushes are not worn slightly to perfectly fit against the commentator. Until that happens, the brushes will slightly arc and you will sense an electrical smell but it doesn't take long till they are perfectly fitted to the commentator. After that, the smell will no longer be there. This is normal and is not a problem. It is not a sign of overheating or any damage to the motor.
2. I found an excellent quick way to clean the Bullet. I first spray the blade and inside of the cup to remove larger particles, then I fill the cup about 1/3 full with water and just a drop of soap detergent. Screw the blade lid on firmly and pulse it a few times. Unscrew and rinse and you will have a sparkling clean unit. This will get into areas that otherwise you couldn't possibly reach especially in and around the blade area.
3. I have also found that removing the processed food from the cup is best done with a small rubber spatula as use of a metal object like a knife or fork etc will eventually scratch and mar the plastic.
4. My Magic Bullet came with several replacement rubber gaskets that are used inside the black blade screw on caps.Read more ›
So I get it home...and find that it works very well for some things. What many people described as a fault (it chopping foods too finely) I found to be a plus. I have another small food processor/chopper that I used for chopping, and I used this when I wanted to blend things finely or make smoothies. Like many of the reviewers I LOVED my machine, thought I couldn't live without it...wanted to sing it's praises to the world...................UNTIL............
Like the rest of the reviews...the black disc on the base broke. I spent a year arguing with Homeland Housewares. Didn't seem to matter that I had the warranty in black and white...they insisted I wasn't in their system and MUST have bought it elsewhere. I could buy a new base for $30 plus $10 shipping and handling........what a RIP OFF...so much for the warranty. Out of principle I refused and continued to try and get somewhere with them...I never did. And as much as I had liked my magic bullet....it broke after 6 months. Why spend another $40 for another 6 months. If I thought it was a "freak accident" that this broke I might consider it.....I mean I have all these other parts, the mugs, the juicer, the blender. What am I supposed to use those for now??????? But why bother when I can see that it is the same problem everyone else has had...the thing is made from junk, it would break again in no time.....it comes down to basic science. Spinning disc=friction=heat........it is made of PLASTIC....heat+plastic=matter of time until it will break again.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave it to my sister for Christmas, perfect condition. Fast shipping and good product.Published 12 days ago by Freedom Cousins
I love my Magic Bullet, it chops up great. It's small enough to take to work with my cut up fruit etc. It's very travel convenient.Published 18 days ago by Cynthia Johnson
My wife was in TEARS this morning, frustrated (once again) that she couldn't unscrew the top of the blender and she was going to be late for work. Read morePublished 29 days ago by JimG
The Nutri Ninja BL450UK is the main rival to the massively popular Nutri Bullet Blender 600, but according to the latest Which test is a better machine: scoring 85% against the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Graham Moorhouse
Works OK for milk shakes and protein powder. Tried making an omelet by adding some cubed ham and a teaspoon of yogurt to the eggs. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is a terrible blender. It only chops the food at the bottom and the food at the top is untouched. And the food that is chopped isn't very fine or blended. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This works exactly as stated on their description. Everything is very easy to use and easy to clean. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Lily Eyra