Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 14% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.49 shipping
+ $7.37 shipping
Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set
|Price:||$63.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 17-piece high-speed mixing system chops, whips, blends, and more
- Includes power base, 2 blades, 2 cups, 4 mugs, 4 colored comfort lip rings, 2 sealed lids, 2 vented lids, and recipe book
- Durable see-through construction; press down for results in 10 seconds or less
- Microwave- and freezer-safe cups and mugs; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Introducing the Magic Bullet, the personal, versatile countertop magician that works like magic. With the Magic Bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more--all in 10 seconds or less--for the fastest, tastiest meals ever! Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks.
17-Piece Set Includes:
- 1 Tall Cup
- 1 Short Cup
- 1 High-Torque Power Base
- 2 Stainless-Steel Blades (Cross & Flat)
- 2 Stay-Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- 2 Shaker-Steamer Tops
- 4 Party Mugs
- 4 Colored Lip Rings
- 1 10-Second Recipe book
- Uses: Chop, mix, blend, whip grind & more!
- Make: Mousse, sorbet, frozen cocktails & smoothies, ground coffee, frozen coffee, party dips & more!
Tall Cup/Short Cup
- Use to mix, cook & store ingredients; microwave safe
- Use it to blend milkshakes, frozen drinks, smoothies, pancake batter
1 Stainless-Steel Flat Blade
- Grinding, milling, and whipping
1 Stainless-Steel Cross Blade
- Chopping, grating, grinding, blending
2 Stay Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- Fits bullet cups/party mugs, keeps leftovers fresh
2 Shaker/Steamer Tops:
- Steam foods in microwave, use as shaker top
- Blend & serve drinks in same mug; colored rings help you keep track of drinks
- Contains delicious & healthy recipes for the whole family
- UL Listed
- Base Dimensions: 4.5" Diameter x 6.5" H
- Base Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Wattage Output 250 Watts
- 1-yr limited warranty
- Made in China
Which Magic Bullet Is Right For You?
Nutri Bullet Pro
|Features||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor with more power: 900 watts||Does any job in 10 seconds or less!||Make healthy, delicious, all-natural desserts in 10 seconds or less!||Make an entire week's worth of all-natural baby food in just minutes!|
|Uses||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural desserts. Everything from dairy-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, low fat, low sugar, and low calorie.||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural baby food for every stage of baby's development.|
|Lifestyle||The health-conscious will enjoy nutritious beverages made from the natural ingredients they select||Athletes can rejuvenate quickly and efficiently with the powerful 900 watt motor and 2 extractor blades||Busy chefs can rely on its ability to create a wide variety of key ingredients||Hosts will delight in whipping up fresh desserts for dinner parties||New moms will appreciate time saved while creating wholesome foods for their babies|
Top Customer Reviews
It works wonderfully for soft foods. It is great for making dips, sauces, marinades, salad dressings, tapenades... It is great for blending soft foods, for making emulsions, whipping cream... I have made great hummus in my Magic Bullet, as well as chicken salad. You get the idea.
It also makes an EXCELLENT coffee grinder!
What it does not do is work like a normal food processor, in that it cannot process harder foods. Raw vegetables are a no. Also, forget crushing ice! Those mugs that come with the set are a cute idea, but they are useless. You cannot make a frozen drink with the Magic Bullet because all it does is throw the ice around in circles.
So, If you want a real food processor, do not buy this one. If you want a light-weight and small processor that is great for soft foods and liquids (and grinding coffee beans), then you can't go wrong with the Magic Bullet!
1) YOU MUST GIVE IT ENOUGH LIQUID TO ENABLE THE ITEMS YOU ARE BLENDING TO MOVE AROUND SO THEY CAN GET CHOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you watch it blend, it forms a WHIRLPOOL in the cup from the top to bottom and your chunks of food get sucked into that and bring it right down to the blade! If you don't have the liquid to do that, there will be no whirlpool and your food won't move around well, then you will get mad and leave a bad review..lol.
2) THE RING SEAL ONLY FITS WELL 1 WAY. IF YOU FORCE IT TO FIT THE OTHER WAY..AND YOU CAN..IT WILL LEAK AND MAKE YOU HATE IT EVEN MORE, thus leaving more of a bad review! If it doesn't just slip right in WITHOUT ANY EFFORT, flip it over and try again!!
These 2 things are seriously the main tricks to using this and loving this!! So, for smoothies, I fill up the container with veggies and fruit of my choice. I prefer to use some frozen fruit because then it also takes the place of ice cubes! It is perfect, plus ice dilutes the yummy flavor! I don't even bother with ice. I pack that little cup as full as I can with fruit and veggies and then I fill it up to the top with mostly juice and some milk just for the neater color. Trust me, it works, it amazing how much liquid fits in between all the random cracks between fruit pieces. It chops everything!!Read more ›
What I have learned: the heavier ingredients need to go into the cup first and then the lighter ingredients, whatever they are. When making pesto, this means that the nuts go in first, followed by the cheese (especially if you are using a chunk of cheese as opposed to shredded) and then the basil. If you are using olive oil, it should actually go in last. The reason for the importance of the order is that the blade, while it is put on top of the cup, is actually the bottom of the blender. Putting the heavier ingredients into the cup first help insure smoother blending action. The only time that the heaviest item should not go in first is when it is sticky: nut butter, molasses, etc.
When I make pesto, I leave it in the cup and use the "storage" lid. I have found that it keeps very nicely for about a week.
What I do not recommend: While grinding coffee beans was successful, I was a bit concerned about the motor burning up. It may be because I was grinding the beans to an espresso grind rather than a drip--as they show on the infomercial. I also do not recommend grinding large quantities of cheese. Truthfully, it is questionable as to whether it is faster than using a box grater. I have also tried to grind medications and calcium tablets. It takes a very long time and the pills never really got powder smooth.Read more ›
1. Size - The MBs compact size means it's easy to store. This is crucial for people who don't have a lot of cabinet/counter space. My counter already has a coffee pot, espresso machine,toaster, knife rack, etc. I need a blender that doesn't take up very much space, so for me, it's the perfect size because I leave it sitting out. The extra accessories can be left in the box it came in and put in the attic or basement for storage if you won't be using them on a regular basis. I only use the 20oz cup.
2. Ease of Use - We live in an age where people want simplicity. By design, the MB already has your serving size pre-determined. This is great for people who are conscientious about their portion sizes. In addition, it makes clean up easier. There's no need to pour your drink from a pitcher to a cup, so not only are you using less dishes, but the design of it is just like cleaning a glass. Also, there is only one speed of the MB. This may seem like a detractor, but the switch between pulsing and pureeing works well and should handle any job a normal blender does. I found this surprising omission to be one of its best attributes, hence it's specific use.
3. Functionality - I've only used the MB to make smoothies/shakes and it works great. Some reviewers have complained that the MB underperforms in this area but I think it is a case of operator error. They must be using it wrong because after I got the hang of it, I found that I have a perfect smoothies/shakes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent quality. Excellent price. Exactly as described. Highly recommended!Published 11 hours ago by Alex K.
I love my magic bullet and use it all the time. However, I really want a larger one for bigger quantities. I use it so much, I could use two. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Molly B.
Not happy with this purchase. In fact, after two tries, I don't even use it. Worthless in cutting anything.Published 2 days ago by Stefanie
I got this a year ago and i enjoyed using this. Me and my hubby are into smoothies.
This is a multi-tasker. I grind coffee beans, nuts, and even scramble eggs. Read more
Loving every second of this. Easy to clean, fast and easy shakes, and great for protein shakes. Brought this to my office, and make my shakes quick and easy. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Paul Crane
I originally bought this as a gift for my mother. Then, after staying with her over a holiday and using it myself, I had to get one for myself too. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Megan J.