Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Magic Dance
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 20, 2012
What can you say, it always conjures visions of Jim Henson's creations cavorting around, nostalgic memories of watching this movie hundreds of times with my kids, and it is David Bowie and when you get right down to it ....it is really a great song. What's not to like? Take a trip back in time when movies like this made you feel good when they ended and songs like this made you smile :)
on March 27, 2014
This is a great song from a fantastic movie. My little brother and I both grew up watching this movie, and it is one of our favorites. I recently downloaded this song and others from the soundtrack because my brother wanted me to put them on his MP3 player, not that I minded, because I love to listen to this album. I love David Bowie anyway, so that just makes it that much better! :)
on July 26, 2013
I love this movie, and I love to listen and sing along to these songs while cleaning the house, or when I run into another fan!

The first time I saw this movie, I was a small child and a babysitter brought it over to give us something to watch. I have loved it ever since!

David Bowie is a pimp, and once you get over all the crotch shots the movie is fun!
on May 18, 2014
If you're a fan of the movie Labyrinth, you'll love this song!! My 4 yr old daughter loves the movie (as do I), and she asks to listen to this song every time we get into the car. It's actually a very long song and has a little more substance to it than what you get in the movie, but we actually like it much better that way! Love this song!!
on November 25, 2012
This is one of my favorite songs from the movie. I was really glad that I found it on amazon ^ ^ and now I can listen to it over and over again. To the consternation of my sister and friends muahahahahahaha.
on February 26, 2013
David is a force of nature. He was the only good thing in the movie - and this song is proof. It is a fun representative of his music in the 80s and a kick to listen too!
on September 11, 2014
This is one of Our families favorite movies and songs. We ,as a family,have watched this movie so many times that everyone now knows all the words to the movie and songs..
on September 6, 2012
I have always loved the movie Labyrinth, and this song captures everything that I love about the movie; it is upbeat and entertaining. David Bowie sounds great!
on April 22, 2015
This is NOT the version from the movie. It may be David Bowie singing, but the backup singers are all completely different (and for the worse, I feel).
on August 6, 2015
A very magical number as David Bowie reveals his soft side. I play with my grand-daughter to the tune of this song and it's really very appropriate.