5.0 out of 5 stars Best card for a black deck
Published 10 months ago by freakazoid67216

3.0 out of 5 stars A great card - if you can get it out.
I thought this card would be perfect in my elf deck, but I found that it often took too long for it to pop. By the time I got it out, there were other ways of beating the opponent faster.

Of course, this was in legacy and not modern. So maybe it's proficient in that area, but don't expect this to do well in legacy without an instant attach artifact card.
Published on June 5, 2012 by T. Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Best card for a black deck, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Magic: the Gathering - Elbrus, the Binding Blade // Withengar Unbound (147) - Dark Ascension (Toy)
The day after I bought this, I used it in a battle against some family of mine. I had it in my Zombie/Vampire deck. When they saw it come out, none of them were ready for it. The moment I flipped it over after my attack, I got told that they would not face me when I pick that deck again. I really like this card and it well worth buying. If you are like me and play with limited rules, (no card is restricted or banned) then it is fun to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Service, Amazing Card, November 3, 2013
This is a fantastic card, yes, but what I want to rave about is Channel Fireball. Before buying this card I had not even heard of them, but when my card got lost in the mail (not their fault) for a week or so, i contacted them. They were not only friendly, but also very helpful, giving possible solutions and advice. I would definitely order from them again, simply for the quality of the card (which is fantastic) and their fantastic service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, February 3, 2013
Upon arrival the cards were in mint conditions and in sleeves, not only are these cards very powerful, it's great for trading and for any deck a key card. I recommend you buy multiple of these, I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good card, January 30, 2013
Very interesting card, intimidate + trample + flying = cool times and ridiculous stats. My brother really enjoys trying to play this card, luckily I have ways to work around this guy. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, July 27, 2013
Once again another card I wanted for my collection. The shipper got it to me in excellent contion and way under estimated delievery date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Cards, March 30, 2012
Bought the cards for my son and received them within a few days and was ib great shape as if they were just bought out of a package. Will purchase from seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome card!, May 31, 2012
This card goes well in a flying deck because you can only transform it when the attached creature does damage to the player. I attach it to a flying creature and attack someone without reach. It's a strong card and one of my favorites to use

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 24, 2013
great, awesome, gnarly, radical, fantastic, superb, amazing, majestic, mind-blowing, impressive, magnificent, exalted, breath-taking, beautiful, awe- inspiring, wondrous, grand, astonishing, overwhelming

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, December 10, 2012
This is just the card that my husband was looking for, it arrived fast... and he's thrilled about his new card

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 18, 2013
amazing card well kept,in perfect condition i didnt even need to get a sleeve for it i am happy with my purchase