5.0 out of 5 stars For Husband
My hubby is a very well versed MTG player. I never know what's going on but when he exclaims in pure glee that I've chosen a great pack of cards with some specifically high value cards, I know I've done my job. I'd rather play the Adventure Time version though ;P (not).
Published 8 months ago by Kellee Plumlee

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope the price gouging store goes out of business
Relevant: [...]

coleman984 asked: There are rumors swirling around the net that Commander 2013 will be limited supply akin to that of Modern Masters is this true?

Absolutely not. We will reprint Commander 2013 if the current supply does not meet demand.

They are asking for 2x the MSRP
Published 12 months ago by John Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars For Husband, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Magic the Gathering - Commander 2013 - Evasive Maneuvers Deck (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, friends hate it., February 20, 2014
The slightly modified it and added my Jace and my friends hate when I play this deck. The commander is very powerful. Definitely for the more strategic minded player and not a kill-rush style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable Price. For these cards, to get them independently, really would be $150 dollars. That said, list price is mistake., December 6, 2013
30 dollars really is reasonable for these cards. They're powerful and fun. And, while I eviscerated most of the bounce cards in this deck to put in token maker's and tapping cards to heavily abuse with Derevi, I still used Roon of the Hidden Realms and his ETB ilk to make a second, less annoyingly overpowered deck. It's really fun to play my friends' oloro and prrosh decks and this one is definitely competitive with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic the Gathering - Commander 2013 - Evasive Maneuvers Deck, January 10, 2014
A nice starter deck for players interested in playing commander and comes with three legendary characters for bant commander decks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this!, June 16, 2014
These commander series decks are awesome, and for the price I couldn't say no! If you are looking for a cheap and good commander deck to get started, i suggest getting this

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, February 6, 2014
Anyone who likes MtG would not be disappointed by buying this. The x-large sized foils are beautiful and basically all of the cards are high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this deck, September 23, 2014
I love this deck. It requires a few advanced tactics to be functional but its a fun deck to play. I wouldn't recommend it as your first commander deck but if you've played commander for a while you need this deck. Its easily modified to be even more competitive. It is my favorite commander deck to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best deck out of the 1013 commander decks, July 24, 2014
Not the best deck out of the 1013 commander decks, but Still a very nice collection of cards and having tried the other 4 in play I can say that this one has the best commander and the most fun to play as.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope the price gouging store goes out of business, October 20, 2013
Relevant: [...]

They are asking for 2x the MSRP

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product for <$30, November 3, 2013
The product is great to play with, however this is not the price to get it at. The MSRP for this product is $30, not $150 ( it is $150 for the set of 5), but it would look bad for them to say MSRP $30, you save -50%. It is not a limited print run product, so they will print as many as they can sell, meaning the price will go down and you will be able to get it below $30 once Wizards starts releasing more print runs. Once the price lowers on here, I will come back to change my rating (unless I forget, because then I won't).

Magic the Gathering - Commander 2013 - Evasive Maneuvers Deck