Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

87%
13%

on April 11, 2013
I gave this card a 5 star because I simply just love it! I love this card so much because it doubles up my tokens really fast. It is very, very useful when I have an 8/8 elemental or a 4/4 angel on the field. The best thing is if you have the full hand out on the field then you populate 4 times more!! AWESOME FOR MY ARMY!!
I'd suggest this card to anyone with a populate deck because it will definitely get your creature army big and out ASAP!!
on July 26, 2013
On the card itself... I play an elephant/rhino deck, and Kazandu Tuskcaller is my cornerstone, in addition to Bestial Menace being another handy card. This just made a deck that wins often into a deck that is a sure thing. SO EXCITED!!!

As far as the cards themselves, they were in perfect conditions, shipped in a stiff protection sleeve. No complaints, and with such a good price for their worth currently, I can only say good things about this buy!
on June 24, 2013
great, awesome, gnarly, radical, fantastic, superb, amazing, majestic, mind-blowing, impressive, magnificent, exalted, breath-taking, beautiful, awe- inspiring, wondrous, grand, astonishing, overwhelming
on December 10, 2011
I use this for my Token deck creating 1/1 squirrels and 6/6 worms. It's a great enchantment to use for any token deck.
on January 14, 2014
They came fast, and arrived protected inside sleeves. The cards are in great condition.

This card is a core card in token decks that contain green, and the effect is just insane when paired with growing ranks. One token and you'll have an army without doing anything. With rootborn defenses, even if an opponent has board wipe they still won't survive afterwards. I find it best with wurm tokens from armada wurm and advent of the wurm, but even a centaur conclave token or an army of selesyna charm knights can be deadly with this and populate.
on June 21, 2012
just got this and an asceticism in the mail from CCG and i was pleased with the quality, the cards both came within a thin sleeve which was then covered by a thick ridged sleeve for added protection, innuendo aside, i was surprised by the care that was taken with only two cards. I have already placed another order with CCG unlimited for a couple caged suns and i am confident that they will arrive in good shape.
on May 10, 2013
As everyone else has said this is very nice for a token deck. I use it with my spore deck and create a lot of tree babies very quickly. It also is a good combination if you have the growing ranks enchantment out because each turn you get to populate. After getting out a mycoloth with 46 1/1 counters on it the amount of tree babies multiplies very quick. Around three turns after that I had over 300 tree baby tokens.
on May 30, 2014
It's a very specific card, but if you make tokens you should have this in your EDH. Keeping some kind of protection up will be critical, Parallel Lives tends to be a must-kill target when it hits the board.
on July 24, 2012
SO, let me just say that the company that packed and sent us this card was amazing. It was sooo easy to open!! I even kept the packaging... for now. LOL The card came in a baseball penny sleeve and them in a larger very very sturdy plastic sleeve. It was very well taken care of, and i believe all single cards should be shipped this way. The card itself was true to it's word in being brand-spank'n new. The only bad thing we can say is that we should have ordered more. LOL
on October 12, 2013
If you're planning to make a token deck, I suggest you get this product. I bought a play-set of these for my human deck, and I can easily make an army (about 5 token) within turn 4. YEAH!