Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

on July 1, 2012
After seeing the movie, I had to get the soundtrack. What I hoped for was the songs Channing Tatum actually danced to, instead it's mostly all the songs in between sets.
They should have included Pony by Ginuwine, Booty Wurk by T-Pain and Calypso by Excision & Datsik (his final solo with black vest on). Oh and the music from Trailer: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place...I think by Rhianna, but I can't find it on ITunes by her only Katy Flower.

p.s. for the record I will be the first in line to buy the Blu-Ray disc, and if I may? Pretty, pretty, please with a cherry on top can we see the WHOLE, UNCUT dances???
1414 comments115 of 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2012
They left out the BEST music of the movie if they were actually in the movie.
the music in the trailers was the best! I don't think they created the best sound track for this movie, "sounds" like a waste of listening time for me.
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
whomever choose the music for Magic Mike...They deserve allot of credit...thanks to Channing been following his career ever since I saw him dance in one of his first movies??..he was so great to his fan base and his beautiful wife..real gems!

Cheers..
Tony(NYC)
on December 21, 2012
I loved the movie and decided I wanted the cd. I love the cd and liked the short amount of time it took to receive it
on January 23, 2013
If you loved the movie, you will love this soundtrack! It is a great variety of music. I keep picturing the guys dancing as I listen to it (maybe that is why I love it so much?!) The only downfall is that Pony by Genuwine isn't on it despite it being Magic Mike's big act. I bought it separate just because I didn't think a Magic Mike playlist would be complete without it!
on August 19, 2012
didn't meet my expectations ... if there had been a "review snip-it" of the songs, I would not have purchased this CD
on March 19, 2013
Loved the movie and the music, great soundtrack! Great song mixes and makes you want to dance! Great for the car!
on January 14, 2014
Again, used this for a Firefighter video background music to the photo's of live scenes the non-profit community based organization for the community to see first hand what they did to protect and save lives and property. No video was sold, just used as PR.
on December 5, 2012
I actually bought this because it was quick on my phone. Amazon's music is actually really convenient to purchase. I really just wanted to try out my new ringtone maker app and need music. Ladies of Tampa became my ringtone for the summer..
on December 11, 2012
I did not even see this movie, but I bought it for my wife because she loves the main character and his 8-pack abs. Enough said! I rated it 5 very breathy stars, in my best Southern Bell charmer accent, in honor of my wife.