Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 6, 2013
For working with miniatures, this wax is PERFECT. As a doll collector, I used this wax for EVERYTHING - from allowing dolls to hold objects, to keeping them on their stands, to making sure they didn't "lose" their shoes.
I had tried other waxes but they stained - or they were too "gunky" - or they just didn't work. SUCH a find! In use, it proved to be stainless and strong, and the smallest amount - a tiny dot - will do it! The wax is effective while crafting also - it will hold small gems in place. And not to overdo the wonder of it - it is a perfect "quick fix" for damaged items; the hold is quite firm (but yet, easily removable). For hobbyists and miniature collectors - THIS is truly MAGICAL stuff! And the price is quite LOW because a little goes a long, long way.
NOTE: I rated this 5 stars in all categories - even though the category NAMES seem to be slanted for a "toy" and this is actually more of an accessory for small toys, miniatures, collectibles and crafting.
on May 18, 2014
I use this to support products I take pictures of that are small. it works great. Highly Recommend this product.
on March 22, 2014
I use this to secure jewelry to a background when taking photos of it. Works well. A little hard until you warm it up a bit by rolling between your palms.
on October 6, 2015
I got this wax to use in my jewelry photography and it works like it's supposed to. It holds my pieces up and is barely visible in my photos.
review image
on August 8, 2014
I bought this for helping to keeps track of stones and placing them for jewelry. It's very soft and sticky. I like it.
on April 7, 2015
Works good for keeping the item in a correct position but it leaves a residue of wax on the item. The residue comes off pretty easy however.
on March 17, 2015
Very useful to help steady and position craft projects when photographing.
on March 18, 2015