Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 5, 2013
I got MP Seasons as the FAOTD and have enjoyed it; I've gotten used to the sluggishness I complained of in my review. Then I bought Green Forest and find it also works well on both Kindle Fires. So I bought Force of Nature because scenic pictures have lots of color contrast, making the puzzle easier to see on a 7" screen. I was really disappointed to discover that, even though it cost the same as Green Forest, it has only half the number of pictures (10). I made the further mistake of buying one more puzzle, and it has only 5 pictures. The app information should clearly say how many pictures are provided. Now the developer is ripping me off. Watch out!
on December 6, 2012
I like these puzzles. They look great on my Kindle Fire HD, but I would sure like to have more than the 10 or 12 pictures available.
on January 17, 2013
The puzzles are so vivid and so much fun to put together. I could almost give up my puzzles, almost.
on January 4, 2013
Many puzzles to be downloaded. Some are free and some are. 99 to a few dollars. Different levels depending on how easy or hard you want. Can be done by a toddler(35 Pc) to adult(217 Pc).
on March 17, 2013
I love all the hd jigsaw puzzles. It's very relaxing. I enjoy all the different sceneries and subjects. Please don't send me anymore request for reviews. Thank you.
on February 16, 2013
Great graphics and with selection of how many pieces to play with makes it fun for all ages. Have purchased quite a few and am anxious for more products!
on December 20, 2012
I enjoy this developers puzzles the pictures are not as enjoyable as others though. You will enjoy this ap if you like doing puzzles.
on January 10, 2013
This is a good app for adults and kids. It has a choice of pieces you want to play with. Not as fulfilling as a real puzzle.
on December 4, 2012
Nice interface and easy to use system. The joy of putting a puzzle together without having to worry about losing a piece.
on July 14, 2013
The magic puzzles by XIMAD INC. are the best puzzles for the price. Other brands may be cheaper or even more expensive, but are very poorly made and do not even come close to all the options offered by magic puzzles. This is the only puzzle I buy and I'm looking forward to many new puzzles in the future.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse