5.0 out of 5 stars I wish we had this when we first got married
Over the years we've tried a number of sex toys and ultimately they all ended up in the garbage. They were OK but just not great enough to keep lying around where the kids might find them (my wife' great fear).

Published on June 2, 2008 by thePhoenix0023

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a Hitachi
Contrary to what is stated, this is not an actual Hitachi product. To everyone's credit, I was able get a refund since it was clearly misrepresented. But the point is that I could have avoided the hassle if the sellers were honest about the product. If you want a Hitachi, keep shopping.
Published 14 months ago by Marcos

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish we had this when we first got married, June 2, 2008

I wanted to make one last attempt and I was drawn to this because it isn't an obvious sex toy - if the kids found it, it's just a massager. So I ordered it.

It was on my doorstep in 3 or 4 business days. I had had a stiff neck for a few days, so that was the first thing I did with it, and it worked great for that.

I used it on my wife that night an HOLY COW did she ever enjoy it if you catch my drift. I've now had it for over a month and we haven't even gotten to the attachments yet - we're having plenty of fun without them.

The one drawback is the power cord but I've got news for you - battery operated just cannot compare with corded - and that's true whether you're talking drills, circular saws or vibrators. I long ago replaced all my 18V cordless tools with the plug in type and have never regretted it. You get a lot more power and never have to worry about the batteries going dead at a very inoportune time.

Buy this unit. It's great for sex. It's great for tired aching muscles. It's ok if the kids stumble upon it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, March 9, 2007
First of all, let me talk about this thing as a massager. Well, it's great! It does wonders for my back, and even my feet, giving me a great massage. Do like my lover did, and get a nice massage oil to accompany the Magic Wand - I highly recommend Kama Sutra's Pleasure Garden. The message oil makes the Magic Wand slide smoothly and sensuously across the skin. A sensuous massage makes great foreplay, providing relaxation first and stimulation at the right time!

But, this thing is more than a massager; it is a wonderful sex toy. The lower speed is pretty intense compared to your everyday vibrator, and works wonders. (Gentlemen, remember that a woman's flesh is pretty soft compared to yours!) But, that higher speed is there for that extra shot. The soft flexible head works wonders for a wide area vibration.

Now, if you are getting this gadget, you simply MUST get the attachments - the Wonder Wand and G-Spotter. Both provide great stimulation, and make the Magic Wand the wonder-sex-toy that it is. The Wonder Wand allows for some fantastic penetration movements, which is not as comfortable with the G-Spotter. But, the G-Spotter provides some absolutely earth-shaking stimulation. So, which is my favorite? BOTH!

By the way, though this thing is a little louder than a battery-operated vibrator, it is not much louder, and the power it provides puts all battery-operated vibes to shame. I highly recommend this item to every couple out there!

(Review of Hand Held Personal Massager - Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrating Massager by Vibratex Deluxe Package)

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting a fund to buy every woman one, June 3, 2008
This product has not only made me ejaculate and given me an explosive lips still vibrating orgasm, it accomplished this in the course of 5 minutes on the "low" setting no less. *with the g spot stimulator* I think the only reviewer who gave this 1 star was just doing so out of emotional madness. Yes, you miss your husband... but my God! This is better than anyone I've ever had. Who needs a gigalo? How doth they market themselves? lol! This has been the best single night ever. I may just stay single for this. Who needs men now? This is the mack daddy the ohmybegeezers of ohmybegeezerisms.
Note: Please urinate before using and then when you get the sensation you'll know that's orgasm time. Also, if you can't orgasm with this... I suggest you read up on female anatomy and sexual stimulation. You must be doing something wrong. :) Best of luck! I really am considering cancelling my date this weekend. What man can compare. Really?

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's be honest..., January 13, 2013
This review is from: Magic Wand Massager - Including 2 Attachments (Health and Beauty)
I purchased this massager because of the reviews. There aren't very many reviews here that address this as a massager for body aches, but rather for sexual pleasure. Okay, okay, I totally bought this for the latter, but I have to admitt that I enjoy this more as a back massager than I do for fun in the bedroom. The vibration does seem to penetrate pretty deep and feels nice on my back.
As a toy, I just don't see where all the hype is coming from. I almost wish someone could show me what I'm doing wrong. Even on low, this thing makes me feel like I'm holding a jackhammer to my girly parts and that is not a sexy feeling. I used this with my husband and solo and with the g-spot attachment because I really was looking for a reason to love this as much as everyone else was. I'm disappointed, but I will keep it to use as a back massager. Also, fyi, it really is loud which takes away from the experience.
There are better toys out there.

EDITED: June 2013
Soooooo....it turns out, I love this thing. It took a little practice to get it right, but truly this things helps achieve earth shattering O's. Alone or with a partner, you can't go wrong. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS JUST LIKE THE NAME...MAGIC!!!, September 17, 2008
You've got to be crazy if you don't purchase this vibrator now!! It never fails or needs batteries and you will orgasm in under a minute even on the low setting! LOVE IT!! I would marry it if I could...seriously.

5.0 out of 5 stars How is this possible that I am the first to review it?, February 15, 2007
This is the Roll's Royce of vibrators. Betty Dodson made this famous as the best way to overcome anorgasmia. My first and best orgasms are with this vibe. This is the best there is, hands down. Millions of women concur.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, September 2, 2008
Raistlin (Pensacola FL) - See all my reviews
Well I almost injured myself using this so much. Really great for first timers. The speed and vibration are just right. The attachments are highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't forget to buy a light dimmer switch to go along with this!, September 29, 2014
The first and best vibrator on the market. My girlfriend was convinced that she did not like vibrations at all. However, she is a complete convert and loves this thing more then me. It is nicknamed "The Beast". But don't let that scare you off. This thing is POWERFUL. Frankly she really wanted some lower speeds, so....drum roll please...you can buy a light dimmer switch here on Amazon for about $9 and VIOLA! Now you have pinpoint speed control from its most powerful settings all the way down to low, slow rumbling, and everything in between. A light dimmer switch is a must have essential for this device. You can thank me later...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've Ever Had, October 9, 2014
As a single woman, the nights can get pretty lonely, so to satisfy my "needs" I bought the Magic Wand Massager. What can I say other than this think blows me away! Yes it's clunky and loud, so loud one of my partners said "Wow!" But once that thing got going-Bam! Instant climax. The Magic Wand is powerful even on low, and so powerful that you can get orgasm from more than one source. If you are looking for a good mastubator and don't want to bring home some random stranger to satisfy you, buy this toy. Best 54.00 spent with no heartbreaks or strings attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good substitute, March 31, 2013
It does the job with the bonus of no nagging voice, chores half-done or dirty shorts left on the floor ;-p

Magic Wand Massager - Including 2 Attachments