Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: (6 Pack) MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For All LCD Screens, Tablets, Lenses, and Other Delicate Surfaces (5 Black and 1 Grey 6x7")
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2012
As a photographer I have used many types of lens cloths over the years. This cloth is probably the best I have ever used. The cloth is very smooth and tightly woven. Also, they have "pinking shear" type edges, unlike some cloths which have sewn edges, which could make marks on expensive lens. You really can't beat the price either. Highly recommended!
11 comment|187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2012
I own many different sets of eye glasses. Some for target shooting, some for golf, some for boating, and then just regular clear eyeglasses. I also have a Nikon camera SLR with a $2000 super zoom lens, Canon waterproof stabilized binoculars and other types of rifle scopes again used for target shooting. I have an iPad, iPhone, and an I Mac computer screen, and it is a particularly important task to clean all of these optical surfaces very carefully. In the past I used to use diapers and special antiglare cleaning solutions. I still use the special cleaning solutions but I use these microfiber cloths to clean all the expensive optical lenses I own. When cleaning these lenses if there's any dirt or particulates on the lens itself the microfiber will pick up these particulates and absorb them into the micro fiber cloth. This way you are not rubbing any dirt or grit BACK on your optical surface. If you care for your eyeglasses or your computer screens you must get this product. It is the only way to clean optical surfaces. I have spent 40 years in the optical industry so you may call me an expert on optical surfaces and maintaining them.
33 comments|123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2012
I sought out these cloths in hopes of finding something that would not smudge my glasses with transition lenses. When they arrived (rather quickly I might add) I took one out, breathed into my glasses and wiped each lens clean. I then held it up to the window and there were absolutely no streaks or smudges. The lenses were cleaned perfectly. This result is something I failed to achieve with various other cloths so already I was very impressed.

I then put them to work on other devices. To date, this is what I have used them for and in each instance the surface is wiped clear and clean without scratches, smudges or streaks.

Outside of my 55 gallon acrylic aquarium
Outside of all my glass nano aquariums
HD TV
HD Monitors
iPad
iPod
Apple laptop screen
Display on work telephone
Turntable cover
Photo frames

I have cloths in various areas of the house designated for their own purpose. To clean the cloth, I rinse in warm water and drape over a chair where they dry quickly. I then return them to storage.

I will be placing another order to keep in my car and also to give as gifts.

I am very impressed by the quality but more important the great service this company provides. I have looked at some of the reviews given and I love how the president takes the time to respond. Walter, you have a great company and I am happy to have found your product.
55 comments|193 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2012
When I found these BIG cloths on Amazon I could not believe that there were 82, count them, 82 out of 82 reviews with a 5 star rating! I sat at this laptop and read every last one before I made a purchase. Boy am I glad I did. These cloths rock the heck out of dirt, grime, smudge, oil, dust etc. (I use the Purosol cleaner with them.) on electronics! I mean that truthfully.

Every last one of the reviews here are on point... And I really liked the one where the person used half rubbing alcohol and half distilled water to make his own cleaner. I take it a bit farther and add a few drops of pure lavender oil to clean my bathroom sink and toilet seat/tank. I use the fluffy microfiber cloths to clean that area since I have so many of them and the lint is not an issue. Sorry, just thought I'd share.

I have attached photo's of the BIG MagicFiber cloth on top of my 13" MacBook Pro along with the microfiber cloth that came with the MBP laptop so you can see the size difference.

The holiday's are around the corner and these cloths make great stocking stuffers or flat out gifts in a box with a bow... Everyone you give them to will love them as we do!

Peace and Be Well.
review image review image review image
11 comment|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2012
I bought these to clean my ipad and they are excellent for that- I was pleasantly surprised to find they are the best cloths for cleaning eye glasses that I have ever come across... and my husband and I have tried A LOT of cleaning cloths for glasses. I'm going to order more for stocking stuffers this Christmas, as they are great for cleaning anything with a screen.
on April 11, 2012
I recently ordered these cloths and they work fine. I'm satisfied with the product. However, when they arrived via USPS, they came postage-due even though I paid Amazon a shipping charge. I paid the 65 cents but I was pretty annoyed about it. I gave the seller a single star on amazon's rating service because of this. Less than an hour later, I got an email from the company president apologizing for the screwup. He gave me a full refund to compensate me for my troubles.
It is so rare these days to deal with an honorable company. Many of the companies found on the internet have no interest in the customers except to take their money.
I'm now a fan of Goja
[...]
88 comments|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 11, 2011
I bought my kids Touchpads during the great closeout sale, and bought these so that they will each have one to keep the screens clean. Let's face it, any touch screen tablet, regardless of the brand, is going to get fingerprints...that's just a fact of life.

Each tablet they have is in a leather holder, and these fold so flat it is easy to keep them tucked away in the holder, behind the back of the tablet. So, they're easy to pull out, clean the screen with, and then tuck back behind the tablet.

In shopping around, these seemed to be the best value considering price and quantity. They do a great job on the tablet screen and on the shiny border around it as well. I also use them on my Blackberry phone and on my reading glasses.

While you don't get prime shipping (as of this writing), the shipping charge was really cheap and I had them in a few days (in South Florida). I hope my comments were helpful to you in making your buying decision....I highly recommend these cloths!
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2014
At first glance, I thought these cloths would be great for cleaning my camera lenses. But there's a big problem if you use any alcohol-based cleaning solution on your lenses: when you dampen these black cloths, they actually transfer pigment from the fabric onto your hands and the lens surfaces! This is totally unacceptable--I've never had a microfiber cloth transfer pigment. For proof, see the photo I uploaded which shows what happens when you dampen one of these cloths in lens cleaning solution (50% isopropyl alcohol/50% water), and then touch to a piece of tissue--a huge stain is left! Can you imagine what would happen if I used this cloth on one of my rather expensive lenses? Sorry, but I'm completely dissatisfied and don't understand why they didn't pack all grey cloths (which don't transfer anything)--so one star for the grey cloth. This item is getting returned for a refund.
review image
on September 11, 2014
If you are looking for a really good deal, I just went and got some of these iSmooth (10 Pack) Microfiber Cleaning Cloths for Smart Phones, iPhones, Galaxy, iPad, Tablets, TVs, Glasses and More for only $7. The quality is phenomenal, AND I was able to get the dust bubbles out of my screen protector. Pretty cool find.

I am satisfied with this purchase. The cloths are pretty durable.
22 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2012
You would think that finding something as simple as eyeglass microfiber cloths that work would be easy. Not so, until now. Items came early and as described. Based on the price and quality, these items are fantastic. This may be the first time I received something as described that actually turned out to be better than I expected. They have a lifetime customer now.