3,115 Reviews
 (2,868)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for camera lenses
As a photographer I have used many types of lens cloths over the years. This cloth is probably the best I have ever used. The cloth is very smooth and tightly woven. Also, they have "pinking shear" type edges, unlike some cloths which have sewn edges, which could make marks on expensive lens. You really can't beat the price either. Highly recommended!
Published on January 9, 2012 by Dave Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great.
Published 17 months ago by Pat T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for camera lenses, January 9, 2012
Dave Davis (Okaloosa Island, Florida) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely LOVE these cloths!, August 31, 2012
Benjamin B. Hill (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I sought out these cloths in hopes of finding something that would not smudge my glasses with transition lenses. When they arrived (rather quickly I might add) I took one out, breathed into my glasses and wiped each lens clean. I then held it up to the window and there were absolutely no streaks or smudges. The lenses were cleaned perfectly. This result is something I failed to achieve with various other cloths so already I was very impressed.

I then put them to work on other devices. To date, this is what I have used them for and in each instance the surface is wiped clear and clean without scratches, smudges or streaks.

Outside of my 55 gallon acrylic aquarium
Outside of all my glass nano aquariums
HD TV
HD Monitors
iPad
iPod
Apple laptop screen
Display on work telephone
Turntable cover
Photo frames

I have cloths in various areas of the house designated for their own purpose. To clean the cloth, I rinse in warm water and drape over a chair where they dry quickly. I then return them to storage.

I will be placing another order to keep in my car and also to give as gifts.

I am very impressed by the quality but more important the great service this company provides. I have looked at some of the reviews given and I love how the president takes the time to respond. Walter, you have a great company and I am happy to have found your product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, September 11, 2014
If you are looking for a really good deal, I just went and got some of these iSmooth (10 Pack) Microfiber Cleaning Cloths for Smart Phones, iPhones, Galaxy, iPad, Tablets, TVs, Glasses and More for only $7. The quality is phenomenal, AND I was able to get the dust bubbles out of my screen protector. Pretty cool find.

I am satisfied with this purchase. The cloths are pretty durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro fiber cloth cleaner for optical surfaces, August 30, 2012
This review is from: (13 Pack) MagicFiber® Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For Tablet, Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and Any Other Delicate Surface (12 Black, 1 Grey) (Electronics)
I own many different sets of eye glasses. Some for target shooting, some for golf, some for boating, and then just regular clear eyeglasses. I also have a Nikon camera SLR with a $2000 super zoom lens, Canon waterproof stabilized binoculars and other types of rifle scopes again used for target shooting. I have an iPad, iPhone, and an I Mac computer screen, and it is a particularly important task to clean all of these optical surfaces very carefully. In the past I used to use diapers and special antiglare cleaning solutions. I still use the special cleaning solutions but I use these microfiber cloths to clean all the expensive optical lenses I own. When cleaning these lenses if there's any dirt or particulates on the lens itself the microfiber will pick up these particulates and absorb them into the micro fiber cloth. This way you are not rubbing any dirt or grit BACK on your optical surface. If you care for your eyeglasses or your computer screens you must get this product. It is the only way to clean optical surfaces. I have spent 40 years in the optical industry so you may call me an expert on optical surfaces and maintaining them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to tuck away for use...and great value, December 11, 2011
MW (Miramar, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I bought my kids Touchpads during the great closeout sale, and bought these so that they will each have one to keep the screens clean. Let's face it, any touch screen tablet, regardless of the brand, is going to get fingerprints...that's just a fact of life.

Each tablet they have is in a leather holder, and these fold so flat it is easy to keep them tucked away in the holder, behind the back of the tablet. So, they're easy to pull out, clean the screen with, and then tuck back behind the tablet.

In shopping around, these seemed to be the best value considering price and quantity. They do a great job on the tablet screen and on the shiny border around it as well. I also use them on my Blackberry phone and on my reading glasses.

While you don't get prime shipping (as of this writing), the shipping charge was really cheap and I had them in a few days (in South Florida). I hope my comments were helpful to you in making your buying decision....I highly recommend these cloths!

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual service, April 11, 2012
Hank Quense (Bergenfield, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I recently ordered these cloths and they work fine. I'm satisfied with the product. However, when they arrived via USPS, they came postage-due even though I paid Amazon a shipping charge. I paid the 65 cents but I was pretty annoyed about it. I gave the seller a single star on amazon's rating service because of this. Less than an hour later, I got an email from the company president apologizing for the screwup. He gave me a full refund to compensate me for my troubles.
It is so rare these days to deal with an honorable company. Many of the companies found on the internet have no interest in the customers except to take their money.
I'm now a fan of Goja
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Better Microfiber cloth, you won't find!, April 25, 2012
You would think that finding something as simple as eyeglass microfiber cloths that work would be easy. Not so, until now. Items came early and as described. Based on the price and quality, these items are fantastic. This may be the first time I received something as described that actually turned out to be better than I expected. They have a lifetime customer now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great., June 13, 2013
These MagicFiber cloths are okay for getting the occasional smudge off my glasses but I've found that they don't do a great job when there's any moisture or heavy finger oils. For instance, my toddler recently got ahold of my eye glasses and put lots of finger prints and smudges on the lenses. No biggie, I'll just wipe it off with my new cloths...except the more I wiped, the more I was smearing the finger prints. Okay, so it was a multi-pack and I'll just try with a new cloth. No luck, kept smearing (very noticeable if holding the glasses to a light source). Plan B, spray some eye glass cleaner on the lenses. Still no progress, the liquid couldn't get properly absorbed by the cloths and just left more streaking. I went back to the microfiber cloth that came with my glasses, the kind with a very fine, suede-like material and it did the job no problem. My next purchase of cloths will be of that kind of microfiber...hopefully I can find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Finally, a product that does what it supposed to do"!, February 27, 2012
(4 Piece Set) 3 Extra Large Ultra Fine Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (Black) + 1 Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth (Grey) - Perfect for Tablets (Kindle, Fire, Galaxy Tab, iPad, Nook, Xoom), HDTV LCD Screens, Chrome Surfaces, DSLR Camera Lenses (Canon, Nikon, ...

"Superb shipping time/fine communication"! This is an excellent product at a very competitive value price. I've purchased many "acclaimed" microfiber cleaning cloth's from different vendor's and while they worked better than a plain cotton fabric material, they never measured up to merchant "claimed preformance".

"This merchant and above referenced product", are authentic: They preformed as claimed. While it certainly clean's Led Screen TV's etc., my particular interest was in how well they cleaned the Canon 7d and various expensive telephoto lense's.
It work's and with distilled water only! I suspect the Ultra Fine Cleaning Cloth's will do a remarkable job with the preferred cleaning solution of customer choice.

Thank's for a long awaited product that "Does Work as Proclaimed".

2.0 out of 5 stars Low grade stuff, April 27, 2014
These cloths aren't good at all. You get what you pay for. I've gone through several already, and they all exhibit the same qualities. The straight out of package cloth is stiff and abrasive. Not soft at all. Does not soak water well. You can clearly tell it isn't going to be a soft experience just by looking at the size of the threads. The rough gritty feeling you get, the large threads, and the stiffness remind me a lot like using a car seatbelt to wipe your glasses. After wiping a wet pair of glasses for several weeks (I only use tap water), the cloth eventually does lose its stiffness and becomes somewhat soft, pliable, and less abrasive. However, It also starts losing its ability to soak water or pick up dirt and lint. Eventually, it will have splotchy white areas and the cloth will get thicker, heavier, and lose all ability to soak water, pick up dirt, or wipe. You will wipe your glasses and lots of water residue will still be there, and a bunch of lint and dirt that got on the cloth from a previous wipe will spread over your lens. Basically, you pick up some dirt, and deposit some old dirt, and your glasses never get cleaned. I wash the cloth under the tap for 20 seconds every week or so, squeeze, and hang it to dry. Even after one of these washings, I just wipe once and the cloth is dirty again.

I am comparing these cloths to the ones that come standard with most eyeglass purchases. I've been using the same handful of cloths for literally years. Some of the thinner ones have pilled and leave fuzz here and there, but otherwise, they soak water and wipe dirt pretty well still. The thicker, smoother, MUCH higher fiber count ones like Goya feel great when you wipe with them. It's like its vacuum sealed to the side of your lens, and as you push forward while wiping, there are no catches or hiccups or grating roughness. you don't have to constantly wipe the same spot as the first passthrough should get most everything and leave it streak free. All these other cloths have gone through years of abuse and washings and wiping and not too worse for wear. The MagicFiber cloths are anything but "premium" and they will go bad after a month or two of use, and are frustrating to use with the amount of time wasted on multiple wipes. The worst part is the lack of smoothness and the sickening feeling you are scouring your expensive lenses.